HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

- Check if you have a region other than China in your Xiaomi account
- Use the version of the Xiaomi community app from the manual
- make sure you have set the region to Global in the application.
Changing the region to global in the community app was the solution. Now waiting for quota to reset. Thank you very much

Every now and then, my Redmi Note 12 (topas/hyperos 1.0.5.0) gives this error. Sometimes it's "Google Play Services keeps stopping" and other times it's another app that I can't remember right now. When this happens, my phone just reboot. Any solutions?

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 112
Every now and then, my Redmi Note 12 (topas/hyperos 1.0.5.0) gives this error. Sometimes it's "Google Play Services keeps stopping" and other times it's another app that I can't remember right now. When this happens, my phone just reboot. Any solutions?
Maybe try to flash again the rom, without wipe data, just cache

Hello everyone! Poco F6 (Peridot) user here. I can confirm the Wifi drain battery problem. Unfortunately I setup the phone without reading the comments and I use it as my main device. Hope for an update soon:).

Reactions: senthil19
I'm on the latest version for Marble (Poco f5), and I've noticed a bug, when on a phone call, the charge is only 4W -5W, the temperature is a cool 28°, so I doubt it's some kind of temperature restriction. (Sorry my English is bad)

For those using the latest hyperos release for Poco F3, does it have automated tasks? This option used to be in MIUI 14 before, then was removed.

You are wrong. ROMs for (tapas/topaz) are merged.
The current ROM for TAPAS/TOPAZ is: xiaomi.eu_TOPAZ_OS1.0.5.0.UMGMIXM_14.zip

Check the table in the first post of this thread.

You are wrong. ROMs for (tapas/topaz) are merged.
The current ROM for TAPAS/TOPAZ is: xiaomi.eu_TOPAZ_OS1.0.5.0.UMGMIXM_14.zip

Check the table in the first post of this thread.
so if i installed tapas on my phone is there ota updates will get me the 1.0.5.0 ? just to avoid the risks

Reactions: Neuromant1991
Hi everyone!

I seem to have trouble finding a HYPEROS Xiaomi.eu Rom fir Xiaomi 14 Ultra other than the stable release here. Could you give me a link if there is any more recent ROM?

Hello guys. I've faced a big problem with my Alioth with Latest HyperOS. Since there is a bad strings about date/clock on lockscreen in Italian Language, phone reboot and goes on RescueParty (so infinite loop and impossible to use OS).
So if someone is reading: DO NOT UPDATE on latest hyperOS (xiaomi.eu_ALIOTH_OS1.0.6.0.TKHCNXM_13).

Of course this is my experience. If you dont face this problem. Let me know

UPDATE: I made a clean flash and when I change lockcreen's customization MIUISystem Crash and goes in RescueParty

@ingbrzy maybe the problem could be on Italian/main/MiuiSystemUI.apk/res/values-it/strings.xml,

maybe this string miui_magazine_c_clock_style2_date_content_description can trigger RescueParty
Or this too <string name="format_month_day_week">MMM dd, EEE</string>

Here is an example of what I've tried to screenshot: As you can see the gg would be the date

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-09-19-28-24-126_lockscreen(1).jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-09-19-28-24-126_lockscreen(1).jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Hi, I have updated to last Xiaomi.EU (Houji 1.0.42.0), and im having google calendar bug with notifications. no task or events are received. If i open the app, notifications appear at this time, but if I dont open it, there were forgotten.

This is the first time that i have this bug.

Someone knows how I could fix it?

Thanks in advance, Regards

Hi, I have updated to last Xiaomi.EU (Houji 1.0.42.0), and im having google calendar bug with notifications. no task or events are received. If i open the app, notifications appear at this time, but if I dont open it, there were forgotten.

This is the first time that i have this bug.

Someone knows how I could fix it?

Thanks in advance, Regards
looks like background app problem. Try to clear cache or put a less aggressive battery backup mode

Reactions: kalcu
Hi everyone. This is the first time I write on this forum. Recently, I bought the new Poco F6 Pro/Redmi K70 and flashed the OS version 1.0.16.0.UNKCNXM_14 from xiaomi.eu. Everything works well. However, I've found a problem and I'm not sure if it's a bug or if there's any solution. The problem is that, when I open any streaming app (Disney, Netflix, Prime...) in "split screen" mode, along with any other app (Chrome, Maps...), RAM decreases quickly (I have the 12 GB version, and the system usually keeps an average of 7-8 GB free, without other third-party apps open). What I mean is that, if I keep the split screen with those apps, the RAM decreases until it reaches 1 GB, at which point the smartphone starts to lag and freezes and I must to restart it. This usually happens 5-10 minutes after using the split screen.
I've tried using those apps in "floating window" mode and the same thing happens.
I've also tried closing the split screen when there are 1.5 GB of RAM left. However, when I close the apps, the RAM does not free up and remains at 1.5 GB free. It only frees up if I restart the smartphone.
In the developer options, memory, it shows that all that memory is being used by the OS, but I can't see any specific process.
Does anyone have any idea what might be happening and if there is a solution? is it a known bug?
I've installed version OS1.0.17.0.UNKCNXM_14, but the problem persists.
I've only observed that problem in "split screen" and "floating window" modes; if I run streaming apps normally, everything works fine. Youtube seems to work fine in those modes, too.

Hi everyone. This is the first time I write on this forum. Recently, I bought the new Poco F6 Pro/Redmi K70 and flashed the OS version 1.0.16.0.UNKCNXM_14 from xiaomi.eu. Everything works well. However, I've found a problem and I'm not sure if it's a bug or if there's any solution. The problem is that, when I open any streaming app (Disney, Netflix, Prime...) in "split screen" mode, along with any other app (Chrome, Maps...), RAM decreases quickly (I have the 12 GB version, and the system usually keeps an average of 7-8 GB free, without other third-party apps open). What I mean is that, if I keep the split screen with those apps, the RAM decreases until it reaches 1 GB, at which point the smartphone starts to lag and freezes and I must to restart it. This usually happens 5-10 minutes after using the split screen.
I've tried using those apps in "floating window" mode and the same thing happens.
I've also tried closing the split screen when there are 1.5 GB of RAM left. However, when I close the apps, the RAM does not free up and remains at 1.5 GB free. It only frees up if I restart the smartphone.
In the developer options, memory, it shows that all that memory is being used by the OS, but I can't see any specific process.
Does anyone have any idea what might be happening and if there is a solution? is it a known bug?
I've installed version OS1.0.17.0.UNKCNXM_14, but the problem persists.
I've only observed that problem in "split screen" and "floating window" modes; if I run streaming apps normally, everything works fine. Youtube seems to work fine in those modes, too.
I dont have a Poco F6, and I've never tried these apps. As Far As I can think maybe these apps are not developed to be on Floating mode and this can cause your problem. Try to do the same with other apps like Youtube or Twitch or even random apps. if everything is ok then it's a app's bug.
Otherwise feature's bug