HyperOS 1.0 24.7.28 (Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy! I have a problem. My PC doesn't recognise Xiaomi 12 via usb cable! I set the transfer data in developer function, but just charging via usb cable. The other phone work with cable. What can I do?
did you try this

Hi, anyone have this issue?

Attachments

• 1000040896.jpg
    1000040896.jpg
    568.3 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:
The end of beta. What does it mean for Xiaomi phones users? End of regular Android security updates? Or they will be still released but only for stable releases? If yes, how often, when can we expect the next update? I can see, that the stable release (1.0) was released several months ago.
Ale the users, who wants to have their phone up to date with security updates should get back to stock ROM?
What is the recommendation?
Best regards

@lonzek Weeklies won't get security updates.

Stable ROMs are regularly updated every few months, it is just that new threads are only created on major releases.

Not a "recommendation", but the second post give you a clear upgrade path to the stable ROM ( I believe all devices have an updated stable ROM now). If you don't have specific needs, it seems to be the best solution

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Today's Weekly ROM release marks the end of Weekly history after 14 years.
Xiaomi stated that the company will no longer distribute Weekly ROMs.

We truly appreciate your testing, cooperation, and sharing of your thoughts and observations regarding the Weekly ROMs.

As far as we know, it is likely that the upcoming, new "beta" branch will be built upon stable releases.
It is expected that you will receive the "transfer to stable" version with data retention before the end of September 2024.

Thank you!
View attachment 53667

Here are ROMS for transfer from DEV to STABLE without data loss:

Xiaomi 14:
xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.45.0.UNCCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 14 Pro: xiaomi.eu_SHENNONG_OS1.0.48.0.UNBCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 13: xiaomi.eu_FUXI_OS1.0.13.0.UMCCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 13 Pro: xiaomi.eu_NUWA_OS1.0.11.0.UMBCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 13 Ultra: xiaomi.eu_ISHTAR_OS1.0.15.0.UMACNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12: xiaomi.eu_CUPID_OS1.0.7.0.ULCCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12 Pro: xiaomi.eu_ZEUS_OS1.0.7.0.ULBCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12s: xiaomi.eu_MAYFLY_OS1.0.8.0.ULTCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12S Pro: xiaomi.eu_UNICORN_OS1.0.8.0.ULECNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12s Ultra: xiaomi.eu_THOR_OS1.0.7.0.ULACNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12TPro / K50 Ultra: xiaomi.eu_DITING_OS1.0.7.0.ULFCNXM_14.zip
Poco F4 GT / Redmi K50G: xiaomi.eu_INGRES_OS1.0.4.0.ULJCNXM_14.zip
Redmi K60 Pro: xiaomi.eu_SOCRATES_OS1.0.11.0.UMKCNXM_14.zip
Redmi K60/Poco F5 Pro: xiaomi.eu_MONDRIAN_OS1.0.12.0.UMNCNXM_14.zip

Other models will be gradually released until the end of September.
Hi, sorry, I'm back from holidays now, by installing this rom on fuxi I switch to the stable version without having to do any reset, right? Sorry for the trivial question.

As an Android veteran and a former moderator of XDA Forums I would like to thank you guys for the amazing work you have done with weekly ROMs!!

Made my Xiaomi devices way more usable over the past years, including but not limited to Poco F3 and Redmi K60!!

I wish you all the best in the future with development and any other things going on!! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
there were no weekly ROMs for Aurora (Xiaomi 14 Ultra European Version), so I'm on Europe HyperOS 1.0.11.0.UNAEUXM by Xiaomi.
Now I can see xiaomi.eu_AURORA_OS1.0.21.0.UNACNXM_14.zip in the Xiaomi.eu table of stable ROMs.
Is it ok to flash this ROM dirty or should I flash clean?
Thank you in advance.
Today I tried to install xiaomi.eu_AURORA_OS1.0.21.0.UNACNXM_14.zip on my device (clean). Unfortunately, the installation always aborted when flashing the super.img (approx. at sparse 16) and a reboot after fastboot took place.
Now I am back on the Europe HyperOS 1.0.11.0.UNAEUXM from Xiaomi. It's just stupid that I have to set up my phone again because of the clean installation ...
Has anyone already successfully installed the EU ROM for AURORA?

Tried to install latest version apk of MiFitness app but always get Can't install applications from unofficial channels. Any workaround for this so I can use my new Mi band 9 with my Xiaomi 13 Ultra HyperOS Stable ROM ?

Tried to install latest version apk of MiFitness app but always get Can't install applications from unofficial channels. Any workaround for this so I can use my new Mi band 9 with my Xiaomi 13 Ultra HyperOS Stable ROM ?
You're trying to install the Chinese Mi Fitness, that's not supported.
You can install the Global Mi Fitness from Play Store, or via the appropriate APK:

Status
Not open for further replies.