HyperOS 1.0 24.7.28 (Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuxi here. After the weekly to stable update, whenever I use gesture or button pressed screenshot, the captured screen from display is the one after it gets dim. The resulting screenshot image becomes dimmer. Anyone here noticed it too? Or is it in my case only?
Probably you use Dark mode. Disable "Automatically adjust text and background" in Dark mode settings.

I installed cn rom with dirty flash and reloaded eu rom. Everything is fine now. I didn't lose any data. But unfortunately the direct update didn't work.
The update for thor is problematic. When I install TWRP or magisk, the reboots continue. I will use cn rom until the new version comes out.

what do you mean?
I did the latest weekly update and when I switched to the stable version the phone was constantly restarting every 1-2 minutes. I installed the Chinese rom and then I installed the EU rom again and the problem was solved. But when I installed twrp or magisk it went into a reboot loop again. I am currently using the Chinese rom.

Google Pay version 24.31.665512585 is not working.

I have already installed XiaomiEUModule_2024.08.16.apk and at Magisk 27000 Google Pay Wallet on the deny list selected.

My banking apps and Payback work perfectly despite root access.

For a view days,i updated zeus from this beta rom to stable rom 1.0.7.0 ( without wiping data ) and now i have much battery drain by screen. Does anyone know how i can fix the battery drain of the screen ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-21-23-06-00-812_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-21-23-06-00-812_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 81
Google Pay version 24.31.665512585 is not working.

I have already installed XiaomiEUModule_2024.08.16.apk and at Magisk 27000 Google Pay Wallet on the deny list selected.

My banking apps and Payback work perfectly despite root access.
Wallet works fine here. Try to remove Magisk and root.

The update for thor is problematic. When I install TWRP or magisk, the reboots continue. I will use cn rom until the new version comes out.
I have 12s Ultra and updated from last DEV to stable without problems. I always update from fastboot though

same way like now.. by installing our ROM.. We will continue releasing our ROMs.. just it will be not weekly and in batch like DEV..
First of all, thank you so much for your support. I'm learning a lot reading your threads. Second about the future updating process, it will be always manually, not OTA, is it correct? And randomly, not longer weekly, we can check if a new update is available.

Make sure to take backup of your notes. When you open the Notes app after gone to stable it does delete the content due to it is downgrade I presume. It was not a problem for me, cus i did have backed up. Just saying in case you face the same issue.

@ingbrzy I can see that the new system launcher and widgets for Hyper Os 2.0 is "out". Will you guys work on to integrate in your stable releases or make it possible to install?

Just asking... ..

Thanks

@ingbrzy I can see that the new system launcher and widgets for Hyper Os 2.0 is "out". Will you guys work on to integrate in your stable releases or make it possible to install?

Just asking... ..

Thanks
System launcher update that we are aware of is still in beta stage and is not intended for daily use. We will not include it in our ROMs.
Widgets you've likely seen are Chinese.

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
System launcher update that we are aware of is still in beta stage and is not intended for daily use. We will not include it in our ROMs.
Widgets you've likely seen are Chinese.
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I saw those were Chinese... nothing I would have installed. NP, I will wait for your next step regarding Hyper Os.

Status
Not open for further replies.