HyperOS 1.0 24.7.15/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried out the Pulse Basic OS 1.0.7.0 (fuxi) build out of curiosity. It's based on the official firmware and offers the option to choose between three ways to display battery information: Option 1, inside the icon; Option 2, next to the icon; and Option 3, believe it or not, just the percentage without the annoying icon. It would be great to have the same options on Xiaomi.eu as well.
This option is already available on xiaomi.eu

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-20-20-47-35-143_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-20-20-47-35-143_com.android.settings.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 197
Install ok on fuxy however small problem I can't root it even though it usually works!
It's because I install magisk via twrp I get stuck on the "Xiaomi hyperos" screen at startup

I installed the new update for a couple hours now and i got to say much better then the previous one. Phone doesnt heat that much als when charging. A second restart is sometimes necessary. I dont know about the gallery app because heating problem started with the latest 2 updates and before i never had such an issue
Ok, it's getting hot but battery life seems to be improved - it feels great again.

Reactions: itechx and Coldmind
Everything great on my POCO F5 Pro (MONDRIAN) except that the alarm icon is not displayed in "STATUS BAR ICONS". GREAT JOB BY THE TEAM OF DEVELOPERS!

Attachments

• 1721507014797.png
    1721507014797.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:
Everything great on my POCO F5 Pro (MONDRIAN) except that the alarm icon is not displayed in "STATUS BAR ICONS". GREAT JOB BY THE TEAM OF DEVELOPERS!
Pull down the control center, you'll find the alarm icon there.. seems like there's no way to enable it directly on the notification bar.

Reactions: Rober D. Nuño
I have some problem with apps crash on Thor.
I've tried to run these commands:
Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot
But the most apps didn't compiled:
[com.miui.screenrecorder] Failure
[balti.xposed.pixelifygooglephotos] Failure
[com.mobisystems.office] Failure
[com.netvor.hiddensettings] Failure
[com.suvorov.newmultitran] Failure
[com.bongoman.apkrenamerholo] Failure
[com.google.android.apps.restore] Failure

Hi, I have a Xiaomi 14 global, it has been working perfectly with the xiaomi.eu rom for the past three weeks except for the dark mode. If I set the dark mode to turn on and off based on sunset and sunrise, it does not turn on at all. Any idea why?
Also, when flashing the rom in fastboot, the error in the picture below appears something like 10 times before the phone reboot and...everything is ok. Is it normal?

Thank you

Screenshot 2024-07-21 114308.png

@Max Reed
thank you. it explains the fastboot error. What about the dark mode, instead?

thank you. it explains the fastboot error. What about the dark mode, instead?
If I set the dark mode to turn on and off based on sunset and sunrise, it does not turn on at all. Any idea why?
What about if you try to enable dark mode and then the setting for sunset/sunrise?
Enabling light mode and then the setting for sunset/sunrise doesn't work for me aswell.

I try to update in linux as usual, but I get this message. Until this I updated many times smoothly and I did not change anything since last proper update.
What could that be?

1721560844612.png

BR

Edit: This was not one of the errors cited in FAQ. Probably "sh" command failed. However I was able to update via installed TWRP. Thanks that we have multiple ways for updating ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the firmware. There is still a problem with the antivirus, it does not check, it hangs at 8% and then there is no check.What is the solution to the problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-21-16-53-13-453_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-21-16-53-13-453_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 67
What about if you try to enable dark mode and then the setting for sunset/sunrise?
Enabling light mode and then the setting for sunset/sunrise doesn't work for me aswell.
it remains in dark mode, doesn't switch back to light mode.

My friend has Xiaomi 13 pro and encountered the following issue:
In the portrait mode when using 35mm mode camera turns black and white.
Version:
Version: 1.024.715 dev, xiaomi 13 pro global, nuwa.
What could be the issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-21-17-44-51-094_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-21-17-44-51-094_com.android.camera.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Install ok on fuxy however small problem I can't root it even though it usually works!
It's because I install magisk via twrp I get stuck on the "Xiaomi hyperos" screen at startup
Because you're trying install magisk on the old one. Maybe you have some modules that doesn't work with this rom. Do this:
go in twrp
Install magisk (no reboot)
Install uninstall of magisk
Reboot phone (will work and you loss magisk)
Then return in twrp and install again magisk and reboot.
Now you have magisk without modules. Install the modules ONE BY ONE, and reboot phone everytime. If the phone go in bootloop or freeze on xiaomi logo, you undertand the last module installed is not good for the rom. Go in twrp and delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.