HyperOS 1.0 24.7.15/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gogocar62 It's enabled and auto brightness disabled, but the display brightness doesn't change when sun is shining. No matter how bright it is outside, the display brightness is not increased. Some time ago it was working.
It's working normally for me, it takes a while to increase the brightness but it works.

can we have option to turn off the 72hrs require password, please? I know it's a "security feature" but it's more inconvenience if you're driving alot.

Reactions: linuxghost
it remains in dark mode, doesn't switch back to light mode.
So I tested it on my XM 14 and the "dark mode by sun" function works correctly.
At sunset, dark mode automatically turned on, and after sunrise, dark mode automatically turned off.

Reactions: darki
So I tested it on my XM 14 and the "dark mode by sun" function works correctly.
At sunset, dark mode automatically turned on, and after sunrise, dark mode automatically turned off.
do you have by any chance the gps always on? is there any other setting that might influence the behavior of dark mode?

Yes, I still have the location on.
Maybe you have some conflict with the "automatic task" set?

Attachments

• 1721640191786.jpg
    1721640191786.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 100
Xiaomi 12 after reboot or enabling the device my radio is disabled without any note and i must go to *#*#4636#*#* and enabling radio manually...

Because you're trying install magisk on the old one. Maybe you have some modules that doesn't work with this rom. Do this:
go in twrp
Install magisk (no reboot)
Install uninstall of magisk
Reboot phone (will work and you loss magisk)
Then return in twrp and install again magisk and reboot.
Now you have magisk without modules. Install the modules ONE BY ONE, and reboot phone everytime. If the phone go in bootloop or freeze on xiaomi logo, you undertand the last module installed is not good for the rom. Go in twrp and delete it.
Thank you for your help but how do we uninstall magisk via twrp because I don't see this function? Thank you

Xiaomi 14 still doesn't show the weather temperature on the lock screen. I've already tried restarting the phone, clearing the weather app's cache and date, allowing it to run in the background, and setting the app's location permission to "always allow". everything else works perfectly, Thanks.

Attachments

• Immagine WhatsApp 2024-07-22 ore 16.12.33_6107d10c.jpg
    Immagine WhatsApp 2024-07-22 ore 16.12.33_6107d10c.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: Redvex67
Xiaomi 14 (houji)
I don't have a problem with the weather on the lock screen.
Is it possible that the problem is caused by the theme used?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-22-16-31-48-283_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-22-16-31-48-283_lockscreen.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
Is this safe to use wirh UK banking apps? I'm still on miui 14.0.5due to issues with banking issues, mines a China device not global, thanks

Yes, I still have the location on.
Maybe you have some conflict with the "automatic task" set?
no conflict with the automatic task. I guess it's just because my gps is always off, which is kind of weird since on my old Mi9Tpro it was never an issue.

Is this safe to use wirh UK banking apps? I'm still on miui 14.0.5due to issues with banking issues, mines a China device not global, thanks
Depends on the bank. Some work absolutely fine (Barclays, RBS, NatWest, Chase) some work but won't let you use the finger print to log-in (Lloyds, TSB) and some won't work at all (Starling) so your results may vary depending on your bank but I haven't noticed any difference myself between HyperOS and MIUi with the banks I use.

Reactions: Iain_B
My friend has Xiaomi 13 pro and encountered the following issue:
In the portrait mode when using 35mm mode camera turns black and white.
Version:
Version: 1.024.715 dev, xiaomi 13 pro global, nuwa.
What could be the issue?
That's normal
It was always black an d white in portrait 35mm

I have one app that I have noticed that is not now working - MyPhoneExplorer.
I have run through the
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

but they do not help.
Here is the report that comes up:
Screenshot_2024-07-23-09-43-09-179_com.miui.bugreport-edit[1].jpg

Depends on the bank. Some work absolutely fine (Barclays, RBS, NatWest, Chase) some work but won't let you use the finger print to log-in (Lloyds, TSB) and some won't work at all (Starling) so your results may vary depending on your bank but I haven't noticed any difference myself between HyperOS and MIUi with the banks I use.
Ah damn, I use starling lol

@Coldmind is your nuwa still getting hot? For me, it's still the same. It was fine for the first few hours but then it started again. I've cleared data of Google Play Services, reinstalled my Galaxy Watch4 on it. I've been using my Nothing phone 2 with the same settings and never experienced heating issues like that. On the other hand, I have to say that this phone was never overheating before. Btw, is it safe to remove system daemon? (com.miui.daemon)

Xiaomi 14 (houji)
I don't have a problem with the weather on the lock screen.
Is it possible that the problem is caused by the theme used?
It depends from system language. I'm italian and doesn't work, but if I set english as system language it works perfectly

It depends from system language. I'm italian and doesn't work, but if I set english as system language it works perfectly
I confirm, I just checked and actually the weather appears in English, but as soon as I switch back to Italian it stops working.

Running the .17 version, and with the stock sms app i can't seem to hide the 'promotions' tab like before. The option is not there anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.