HyperOS 1.0 24.7.15/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a good guy can answer to my question ..:p (i hope)

although i have enabled from settings > google > autofill > "ask biometrics before filling passwords" , i can access through chrome-application with auto-filling my passwords without asking.. so basically my child can access to - every possible site - he wants because the password is saved and will auto fill without fingerprint .

Anyone may know how to resolve that? or what i did wrong with my settings and this problem occurs ? Believe me for a parent is a big bad bad thing...

Try this: Google Chrome / Settings / Google Password Manager / Settings / Sign in automatically
I need the exact opposite... i want chrome application to ask for biometrics confirmation -- before -- login to a "x,y,z , whatever" site im trying to...

Poco F3 phone.

PLEASE TELL ME where I can download miui 14.0.4 or miui 14.0.3. I see that these firmwares are not available on the servers.

Please tell me if I can install the kernel from MIUI 14.0.4 (14.0.3.) on MIUI 14.0.8 or Hyper OS 1.0.3?

I need the exact opposite... i want chrome application to ask for biometrics confirmation -- before -- login to a "x,y,z , whatever" site im trying to...
I'm already talking about this. Turn that feature off. Read the feature description

Poco F3 phone.

PLEASE TELL ME where I can download miui 14.0.4 or miui 14.0.3. I see that these firmwares are not available on the servers.

Please tell me if I can install the kernel from MIUI 14.0.4 (14.0.3.) on MIUI 14.0.8 or Hyper OS 1.0.3?
Miui 14:

HyperOS :

Reactions: zekeriya72
Is there any way to blur the wallpaper on the main screen? I can set filters for the lock screen, but can I do it for the main screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.