HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi guys, I am using a Xiaomi 14 and wanted to ask something.

Does the Stable Version has all "Automated Task" functions? Because last time on my old phone (like 2 years ago), there were not all functions in the Automated Task.
Functions like Mute, Bluetooth, NFC, Airplane mode and such were not there, but they were on the weekly version

After installing the stable HyperOS ROM on my new Xiaomi 14 Ultra (originally Chinese), everything works OK, but the MiMover doesn't. This is weird, because MiMover worked like a charm when I transferred all the files, games, settings etc onto the phone while it had the original Chinese HYPEROS. The old phone (Huawei P30) didn't change. The new phone has the unlocking and installation off the Stable ROM done.

The app doesn't fail outright, but performs generally a bit slower. The synchronisation occurs, but then, just before the data transfer is about to begin, something fails and the connection gets broken. And then the phones go back to trying to find each other.

Hello
What is this chinese message and how get rid of it?

Attachments

• IMG-04554b77b3fcd4f2ee465291eb31984c-V.jpg
    IMG-04554b77b3fcd4f2ee465291eb31984c-V.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 174
guys when i download the latest tapaz 1.0.5.0 it download after finishing downloading it tells me network error i tried from different computers and different internet

Is there any way to tell the system to stop charging at certain percentage? There is a option for, but seems to be enabled only when using navigation fearured.
I would like to stop charging at 80% always.
Thank you

I don't understand the thinking of people like you. :emoji_thinking:
They still complain about the short battery life, but you yourself want to voluntarily give up 40-50% of the battery capacity. Discharge only to 20-30% (15-20% correct decision) and charge only to 80% (unnecessary restriction). Feel free to charge up to 100% (especially when the optimal charging function is available to protect the battery)

I used xiaomi.eu a lot in the past. It is an excellent option for those with low RAM devices.
I stopped using it due to the limitation of updating apps, after a while this becomes an unnecessary inconvenience.
Wow! Looking here now, I see that this has not changed.
That "unnecessary inconvenience" is there so you don't "unnecessarily inconvenience" us after breaking translations and features by updating system apps.
This has been explained in the FAQ.

I don't remember asking for anything...
But I was actually surprised to still have this limitation.
But if my surprise bothered you... your ignorance surprised me much more, unless you are 10 years old, it doesn't make much sense to answer what wasn't asked, in a more polite way.
Your problems are not mine. Peace!
Actually, xiaomi eu devs modified those apps so we can have no ads, unlocked functions and non chinese stuffs. However, you can also update them if you want, im using lasted version of official apps despite having xiaomi eu rom right now because i have root access, it's working normally without issues, fyi.

Still i would like devs to allow camera photo edit working without xiaomi gallery apps (it uses google photo instead), in miui i can disable miui gallery and camera is working.

Last edited:
Reactions: gyr0ray0
At first I couldn't understand why devs blocked app updates, only after reading the faq and countless complains. It's for our own good, patched applications are what make xiaomi.eu the best rom for our chinese devices. For real, I just got a Redmi device just because this rom exists.

Let's complain less, let's learn more. (And donate to this project ofc).

Is there any way to tell the system to stop charging at certain percentage? There is a option for, but seems to be enabled only when using navigation fearured.
I would like to stop charging at 80% always.
Thank you
There's a module for Magisk someone made for this.

Don't request features like that here because the devs work mainly on optimising/porting/fixing the main ROM for a range of devices...

Reactions: Ruchval
I don't understand the thinking of people like you. :emoji_thinking:
They still complain about the short battery life, but you yourself want to voluntarily give up 40-50% of the battery capacity. Discharge only to 20-30% (15-20% correct decision) and charge only to 80% (unnecessary restriction). Feel free to charge up to 100% (especially when the optimal charging function is available to protect the battery)
I can never understand it either, if it helps, it's negligible and most likely placebo effect where they're believing it's doing something where it's not.
There may be logic to it but... why buy a phone to keep tabs on battery preservation?...

I just charge my F6 Pro daily with 120W upto 100% and use it until the next day if I still have juice... it's the heat that affects the battery more than anythihg.

Reactions: Eclipse1991
Hi I want install an old icon theme, I have the file mtz but I can't install it
If I try via packet installer I have this error
1000012768.jpg

Is there another method or is the package too old and no longer compatible?

I join you the mtz if someone can try on hyperos https://files.catbox.moe/syf9lh.mtz

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Xiaomi removed the "Adjust Sound to Earphone" from the Sound Effects menu. So no pre settings (profiles) to them anymore. Blame the Xiaomi nobody else.

I wonder if this couldn't be fixed by just replacing the earphones apk with one from MIUI14 that has this function? Has anyone with root tried this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-12-07-47-15-908_com.android.thememanager-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-12-07-47-15-908_com.android.thememanager-edit.jpg
    690.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_2024-07-12-07-52-14-853_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-12-07-52-14-853_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: Pepitp
Sapphire and Sapphiren are they the same? I mean can you flash Sapphiren (Redmi Note 13 4G NFC) to Sapphire (Redmi Note 13 4G)

Hello friends. With new update 1.0.5 for veuxg the Google wallet doesn't work. Reinstalled xiaomi.eu module, cleaned everything and now can't even add new cards. Keeps saying phone doesn't met security requirements. With 1.0.3 was working fine. Any ideas? Thanks