HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Poco F6 peridot here. Anyone having this weird issue where wifi is reportedly showing to drain battery?

I did turn off wifi scanning under settings>location. While battery life has been quite good, i'm not entirely sure if this is actually draining my battery, and if so battery life might be even better than I expect. My last device is an F3 which i've been using for 2 years ish, so I don't have an apple-to-apple benchmark against a new device in terms of battery life.

Attachments

• 1720261476190.jpg
    1720261476190.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 60
Bug? System-wide varriables font toggle does not work as website like chrome still use misans as primal font.

Last edited:
@Pepitp are you seriously "debloating" this rom??? Whatever, that's an option in your launcher, pinch in/long press on your desktop>engine icon on the bottom-left corner>more>Home screen search bar

just disable it, no need to "debloat" anything

Reactions: Smaritz and Pepitp
Poco F6 peridot here. Anyone having this weird issue where wifi is reportedly showing to drain battery?

I did turn off wifi scanning under settings>location. While battery life has been quite good, i'm not entirely sure if this is actually draining my battery, and if so battery life might be even better than I expect. My last device is an F3 which i've been using for 2 years ish, so I don't have an apple-to-apple benchmark against a new device in terms of battery life.
Same for me, wifi drain battery

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-06-21-18-13-791_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-06-21-18-13-791_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 39
I have a Xiaomi 11 Ultra with Android 13 - "Star", China, currently with MIUI14.0.13.0 Xiaomi.eu version downloaded. I note that the HyperOS is available for my telephone, but only Android 14 it seems. Will the HyperOS work with my phone, or do I need to upgrade to Android 14? How do I upgrade to Android 14?

Same for me here on Peridot, WiFi draining a lot but w/e, lets just wait for the next update. Sometimes gud , sometimes not gud : D

Xiaomi 14 - does anyone have Front Camera issues after updating to HOUJI_OS1.0.42.0.UNCCNXM? I tried also to do CIT diagnosis and it's just a black screen; all rear cameras work and no other problems that I know of. Everything worked before, I ran the Update script as always. All camera related apps crash when trying to use front camera. What could be the problem or/and solution? Tx!

Reactions: Zolika1
I did, I always have to do this to be able to have carrier services/signal. But what does it have to do with the front camera?

Last edited:
Meanwhile I've re-flashed modem.img from xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.42.0.UNCCNXM, extracted modemfirmware.img from EEA 1.0.20.0.UNCEUXM & flashed it and read your thread. Didn't know about it and the camera problem. Seems it's an old one already. Good hint to remove the "flash modemfirmware_ab images\modemfirmware.img" line from the update script in the future.

Last edited:
You don't need to edit the installation script in the ROM for future updates. Just delete the "modemfirmware.img" file from the ROM.
Extract ROM >> images >> modemfirmware.img >> delete >> install ROM

Reactions: Srebb
Yes.
The ROMs didn't change, only the marking changed after the OTA server was changed.

Using HyperOS 1.0.7.0 on Garnet. Really good job on the devs. Only one issue: in the lock screen when you swipe down for the notifications there is no animation. It just flashes the notification shade. This affects notifications on the lock screen too, when you expand them there is no transition to the notification shade. Any workarounds or fix?

Hi,
I have a problem with installing HyperOS Stable to my Xioami 14 Ultra phone.
Im trying install windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format but as you can see in the pic. It says warning skip copying... My device stuck in fastboot screen.
Can you help me?

Attachments

• Resim1.png
    Resim1.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 31
Hi,
I have a problem with installing HyperOS Stable to my Xioami 14 Ultra phone.
Im trying install windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format but as you can see in the pic. It says warning skip copying... My device stuck in fastboot screen.
Can you help me?
Hello,
Was the same for me . I had to flash the Stock Global with MiFlash first .