MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's place for to be improved in next updates... :)

~Tapatalk Mi4c~
Thanks.. U are awesome dev.. Fast answer and such a great work here.. U put miui mm for public faster than Xiaomi xD :p

and can u look at heat ? on kk is perfect termal driver :)

i am now on mi4 stable KK with stock rocovery, when i choose 5.12.17 to manually update it gives me error" cant update. Something went wrong"

I had the same problen. now i am use the global rom for the redmi note 2 prime
http://en.miui.com/download-274.html#430

I use the 7.1.1.0, today are a new rom 7.1.2.0, i dont know if the bt wok, in global 7.1.1.0 YES. the problen os this rom, is the lenguage, The number of languages is low. i use spanish , of america and location mexico... i am from spain.... the OTA dondt work, if you hace TWRP recovery.

sorry fron my poor english
Yes right in global there is only 4/5 language, for me the bluethoot problem started with 7.1 version, the baseband change, for now I went back at 7.0.6 eu and all working wery well.

Greetings fellow. Thanks to all the team Miui.eu. 6.1.21 working ok. Only a small problem. Daily lock screens app is stopped when you apply the configuration. Mi3W

Is there the possibility to enable Google Now on Tap on Cancro with Marshmallow? I cannot see the option.
Thanks

Hy and THX for ypur work!

one question: i allways use TWRP to Update your ROM! (downloading from the forum here)
Can i klick on the update APP when it was saying there is an new update? will it install your rom or the original chinese and english?

THX for answer

getting a Google play failed to install this app - error once in a few minutes, but when I click it the app isn't found on google play.
any chance on what this could be?

Once in 5.12.17 with extended partition is possible to flash the weekly that appears at the OP directly from Updater?

And is possible to install TWRP from MM to get root or should be first meanwhile in 5.12.17?

@ingbrzy thanks for Mi4 marshmallow. However after update my phone has died and will not switch on. Any suggestions? I followed install instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.