MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having problem with quick charge? After 13.0.2.0 it won't use mi quick charge, checked on multiple chargers and cables, phone is Redmi note 9 pro (no quick charge on latest update too)

No need to remove screen lock if you have proper TWRP/OF. You can also update using the fastboot method if the ROM is released in a hybrid version.

EDIT:
If you mean bootloader lock then if you want to install xiaomi.eu ROM you have to unlock bootloader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abbashady
To update miui 13 to the latest version, should I remove the lock? Some tutorials recommend it, but if I do it I would lose my banking apps information.
Yes, you have to unlock the bootloader to install the eu rom. I have hidden root from magisk in banking apps. It works fine for me

Reactions: gogocar62
Yay, xiaomi.eu_multi_PLATO_V13.0.7.0.SLQMIXM_v13-12.zip hybrid ROM is available. Thank you very much.
So, my question concerns @Igor Eisberg quote from announcements "All ROMs from now on will be Hybrid ROMs. No new suffix is added to the ZIP file name, just like typical Recovery ROMs, because those are valid Recovery ROMs for OTA purposes,"

Does "valid Recovery ROMs for OTA purposes" mean, I can use the 'install from internal memory' function in MIUI Updater, after downloading from sourceforge to internal phone memory? 12T had no twrp so far, only fastboot install. Or should I better stay with fastboot install and 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat'?

Thanks for help, w.

in the rom of Xiaomi 11t pro it does not let you create shortcuts to web pages with Google Chrome, any solution?

Hello everyone! One question. I have flashed xiaomi.eu 13.0.2 for joyeuse and i update the version to 13.0.4 via fastboot. If i do a factory reset which version is going to flashed? Sorry for my english

Hello everyone! One question. I have flashed xiaomi.eu 13.0.2 for joyeuse and i update the version to 13.0.4 via fastboot. If i do a factory reset which version is going to flashed? Sorry for my english
Factory reset has nothing to do with the version. It just deletes your data

Hi there! I've noticed a little battery drain with the last MIUI 13.0.16.0 on Redmi Note 10 Pro. Anyone with the same problem? Cheers!

After having issues with 4G courbet with bootlooping TWRP, installed the new "Hybrid" rom, installation time was around 30 sec and works like charm. Thank u
@zabegan34 , did you do the fastboot way or TWRP on your Mi 11 Lite 4G?

I also noticed Courbet is supposed to get Android 13 from the Xiaomi UI dot net site. I'm debating on whether to upgrade to 13.0.11.0 or to wait for the A13 version to be available.

My wife's phone's power button is not working properly now so it makes it harder to do these upgrades. OTA may soon have to be the only way to update her phone.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
@zabegan34 , did you do the fastboot way or TWRP on your Mi 11 Lite 4G?

I also noticed Courbet is supposed to get Android 13 from the Xiaomi UI dot net site. I'm debating on whether to upgrade to 13.0.11.0 or to wait for the A13 version to be available.

My wife's phone's power button is not working properly now so it makes it harder to do these upgrades. OTA may soon have to be the only way to update her phone.

Thanks in advance.

Well as much as i understood hybrid rom means you can flash through twrp or fastboot and it won't do any difference . I think flashing through twrp is safer. Just download rom, put on sdcard/otg, format ur data, flash the zip.... Install time is around 30 seconds.
Also with power button mine does not work either, as this seems common issue with this phone, so you can reboot to recovery via adb command. "adb reboot recovery"
Also OTA works, download the new update file, in the updater menu go to three dots upright, choose update package, select the zip and the system will auto reboot to TWRP and install the update

Reactions: qu4k3r
I have the Redmi Note 10 Pro and have the latest TWRP and the new Rom Hybrid.
Downloaded the Rom on the PC and pushed it to the phone.
Install via TWRP with automatic restart. The installation went through so far. Device restarts.
But it has been booting for 10 min. I see the Mi logo and at the bottom the 3 dots going through.

I have the Redmi Note 10 Pro and have the latest TWRP and the new Rom Hybrid.
Downloaded the Rom on the PC and pushed it to the phone.
Install via TWRP with automatic restart. The installation went through so far. Device restarts.
But it has been booting for 10 min. I see the Mi logo and at the bottom the 3 dots going through.
If you are installing the eu rom for the first time, you need to format data

Status
Not open for further replies.