HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I will try this one , but another observation - any safetynet related check ( profile cts check ) resulted in immediately force close of the app that did the query , with method not found in the logs , so indeed seems that some bad update or so of the play store , corrupted or not fully functional , as udpate of the play services to the latest did not fixed it for me , there were no update for the store when checked

I will try this one , but another observation - any safetynet related check ( profile cts check ) resulted in immediately force close of the app that did the query , with method not found in the logs , so indeed seems that some bad update or so of the play store , corrupted or not fully functional , as udpate of the play services to the latest did not fixed it for me , there were no update for the store when checked
Yeah. After I uninstalled the updates and let it reinstall them on its own, all check apps that were crashing were suddenly working

feedback , previously was updated manually play store and play service and this did not fixed it, now tryed uninstall updates and update to the latest version on both and fixed it ( even was exact the same versions ), but...... big but... f**k google this resets my wallet and disconnect my wear os watch , so have to setup all again, this is total bullshit from google , why uninstall updates reset them , clear data resets them for sure , but why uninstall updates cleared the data too , there were no warning , no nothing , now have to setup the watch from scratch , which is very time consuming , as google do not allow watch to be paired again to the phone without fully reset first, so keep this in mind... very bad experience for me , had to do it twice before and it's pain in the ass , so keep this in mind if you have wear os device paired with the phone if you need to do it...

One side question for my Mi11 Ultra, I updated today from an real old MIUI14 to the latest Hyper OS stable. The system is really slow now and Apps are opening real slow and the system reboots a long time. Any hints maybe ?

Could this help ?

adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

Last edited:
One side question for my Mi11 Ultra, I updated today from an real old MIUI14 to the latest Hyper OS stable. The system is really slow now and Apps are opening real slow and the system reboots a long time. Any hints maybe ?

Could this help ?

adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot
It takes a while to stabilise, but it will be fine again. I'm not sure why.

Reactions: Eclipse1991
Greetings!
I ran into a problem. I installed the stable HyperOS 1.0.8 firmware on mayfly. And now I can't log in to Whatsapp, he writes that a pirated version is being used. How to fix it?

Hello, first of all, thank you very much for your work and efforts. Yesterday, I switched from xiaomi.eu_AURORA_OS1.0.23.0.UNACNXM_14.zip to the Chinese 1.0.23.0UNACNXM structure. Today, I tried to switch back to the xiaomi.eu structure, but when the installation was finished, my device opened in fastboot mode. I tried many times with both the first installation and the update command. The device opens with fastboot every time. I installed the Russian stable 1.06.0 version as fastboot without any problems. I tried to install xiaomi.eu again, but the result is the same. Currently, the Russian 1.0.7.0 structure is installed, How can I switch to the xiaomi.eu structure?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-21-16-46-22-909_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-21-16-46-22-909_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 113
After new update on Nuwa i cant get playstore certified.
Even after Deleting data for playstore, i saw update came with new update for xiaomi module app? But its not out there on SF

- uninstall updates Google Play Store and Google Play Services app
- restart the device
- update the Google Play Store and Google Play Services applications
- add the card to the Wallet application

Last edited:
- uninstall Google Play Store and Google Play Services app updates
- restart the device
- add the card to the Wallet application
Done that, expect uninstalling Google Play Store - which doesn't have an uninstall option - only uninstall updates. Problem persists.
Thank you for your assistance

Done that, expect uninstalling Google Play Store - which doesn't have an uninstall option - only uninstall updates. Problem persists.
Thank you for your assistance
Maybe you didn't understand what I wrote. ? My English is bad.

- uninstall updates Google Play Store and Google Play Services app
- restart the device
- add the card to the Wallet application (or uninstall the Wallet app, restart the device, install the Wallet app)
- restart the device

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-21-22-00-18-552_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-21-22-00-18-552_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_2024-09-21-21-58-32-782_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-21-21-58-32-782_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Here's another one with Peridot and in version 16 the wifi error has returned, in 15 it disappeared completely in my case, it's clear that it's something with the ROM

Latest update on fuxi broke my WiFi. Can no longer connect. I've also noticed I can no longer use the ai eraser In the gallery.

Edit: WiFi seems to randomly connect and disconnect. Never did this before update. And doesn't do it on partners phone at all.