HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Apparently I'm unable to update "Mi Video" from PlayStore and from APK (downloaded from APK mirror).
Someone else has the same problem?

Ok, so the only way is wait for new ROM update?
Yes.

Reactions: Ale_Kyo

Yes.
Thanks a lot. My fault that I didn't read the FAQ

Reactions: gyr0ray0
Peridots Portraitmode brings camera to crash
No problem on my side, did you play around with thr persist partition ? In other words did you flash other roms ? In the worst case you need to flash the official Rom to restore all partitions, in order to make the cam work.

All current ROMs no longer sync/backup photos/videos from Gallery to Mi Cloud.
Hi, maybe a problem with Cloud services ? im unable to access my notes and messages from the Xiaomi Cloud website too... (with error : Unable to initialize. Refresh page and try again.) (tried from my phone and computer)
And wipe from notes app was necessary after update 1.0.5 to 1.0.6 (Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G)
Other solution than waiting from Xiaomi ?

That has nothing to do with it.
Photos are no longer backed up to the Mi cloud because the global version of the Gallery app is already used (not the CN version) and the Google Photos app is used for backup.

That has nothing to do with it.
Photos are no longer backed up to the Mi cloud because the global version of the Gallery app is already used (not the CN version) and the Google Photos app is used for backup.
Im not talking about photos, im talking about notes, accessible from the website Xiaomi Cloud

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-15-22-48-08-900_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-15-22-48-08-900_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 65
No problem on my side, did you play around with thr persist partition ? In other words did you flash other roms ? In the worst case you need to flash the official Rom to restore all partitions, in order to make the cam work.
I came from crdroid where was muiu portrait mode broken as well. So flush official rim with mi flash an then Xiaomi.eu via script to fix the problem?

Peridot updated to latest 1.0.16. Not sure if i'm biased, but 1.0.14 may had bettery battery life for me. Wifi drain issue still persists. I am just a sample size of one so take my comment with much grain of salt. But everything looks okay so far.

Hello, is possible to gpay module gets update notification inside the rom, so i dont have to manually check the page for updates, i am always in the fear gpay will stop working at the supermarket