HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Still Same.. i already reflashing with 1.0.5... That notification still Blocking Everything...
Dude, can you see how the size of the toast background changed from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5? Just compare your screenshots before and after upgrading to 1.0.5. That's the fix. About the time... Come on, it's just a few seconds. At least it looks "normal" now, right? haha.

if i post bugs there, do they gonna be fixed?

sometimes notifications are weird, they just 10px height and text part is out of notification container.
second space launcher keeps clearing icons when gesture mode is on. (MI14)

Hello.. I need Help.. How to make that notification background become transparent or smaller like original one ? because that Blocked Everything behind that..
Thank's
My Mix 4 also has that, but smaller. It's annoying because when it's over the keyboard you cannot type. It's not a problem that needs fixing for me, but a minor annoyance. I see your problem is bigger haha

Dude, can you see how the size of the toast background changed from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5? Just compare your screenshots before and after upgrading to 1.0.5. That's the fix. About the time... Come on, it's just a few seconds. At least it looks "normal" now, right? haha.
Ohh Yes... that is more smaller.. i mean the background still blocking the keyboard sometimes.. but it's far better than before.... another problem with 1.0.5 is Google chrome keep freezing.. any solution for that one ?
Thank's

if i post bugs there, do they gonna be fixed?

sometimes notifications are weird, they just 10px height and text part is out of notification container.
second space launcher keeps clearing icons when gesture mode is on. (MI14)
If you stop at this level of report, it won't really help. You did not try to provide logs, means to replicate your issues, or screenshots.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Hi There,
still and always thanks to the best phone devs (!!!) in the world wide wait area and the well active members for years! Got this
Garnet
device for a few weeks now and actually in China someone finally gave the permission to unlock. Strange ways were necessary, all documented in many Forums - as most of the time I was just reading and trying. So no News here.
At the end it was just trying once more the fastboot unlock tool (windows 10) - sorry, didn't count how many days exactly, but I'm convinced, less than the other (5?) Xiaomis before.
However, I started to be a little disappointed about the draining and sluggish behavior of the brand new system, but after a few days now the well formed algorithm seems to be starting to kick in.
I was wondering to root the little machine to get rid of the swa(m)p things I read here - okay, it's crazy, got 12G ram (they say, I bought 12) and need 12 more "extension" and good old linux "free -h" says 12+12 (more or is that meant, together 36? Strange RAM number). Where does the "extension" happen in the real world?
I mean "free" command already showed the zram before, which was seeable in /dev/zram, before switching to extension in system settings.
I have reason not to root, so conclusion is PATIENCE and I think, with this little handheld and YOUR work I'm gonna have a lot of fun!
I'll complain if something is wrong.
When was my last post...?
Hope you don't enjoy this one either ;-)

Ishtar just updated to 1.0.16, all normal without problem, just one old issue when I casting my audio to a speaker, if I press the volume button the volume bar value became transparent, but adjustments still work so not big issue just visual glitch.

Reactions: Josef997
@Igor Eisberg

I have a request. Could you please - if possible - update the camera app for the Xiaomi 14 Ultra to version v5.2.002400.3 in the next ROM (it is currently v5.2.002330.1)? The new version should contain significant improvements. Thank you for your work!
The camera app version in the newest Aurora-ROM (1.0.23.0UNACNXM) is v5.2.002400.3. Thanks to Xiaomi or to the xiaomi.eu-Developers.

Is there any way to enable AI subtitles without xiaomi account?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-13-18-42-19-601_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2024-09-13-18-42-19-601_com.android.settings.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 91