HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I will try this one , but another observation - any safetynet related check ( profile cts check ) resulted in immediately force close of the app that did the query , with method not found in the logs , so indeed seems that some bad update or so of the play store , corrupted or not fully functional , as udpate of the play services to the latest did not fixed it for me , there were no update for the store when checked

I will try this one , but another observation - any safetynet related check ( profile cts check ) resulted in immediately force close of the app that did the query , with method not found in the logs , so indeed seems that some bad update or so of the play store , corrupted or not fully functional , as udpate of the play services to the latest did not fixed it for me , there were no update for the store when checked
Yeah. After I uninstalled the updates and let it reinstall them on its own, all check apps that were crashing were suddenly working

feedback , previously was updated manually play store and play service and this did not fixed it, now tryed uninstall updates and update to the latest version on both and fixed it ( even was exact the same versions ), but...... big but... f**k google this resets my wallet and disconnect my wear os watch , so have to setup all again, this is total bullshit from google , why uninstall updates reset them , clear data resets them for sure , but why uninstall updates cleared the data too , there were no warning , no nothing , now have to setup the watch from scratch , which is very time consuming , as google do not allow watch to be paired again to the phone without fully reset first, so keep this in mind... very bad experience for me , had to do it twice before and it's pain in the ass , so keep this in mind if you have wear os device paired with the phone if you need to do it...

One side question for my Mi11 Ultra, I updated today from an real old MIUI14 to the latest Hyper OS stable. The system is really slow now and Apps are opening real slow and the system reboots a long time. Any hints maybe ?

Could this help ?

adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

Last edited:
One side question for my Mi11 Ultra, I updated today from an real old MIUI14 to the latest Hyper OS stable. The system is really slow now and Apps are opening real slow and the system reboots a long time. Any hints maybe ?

Could this help ?

adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot
It takes a while to stabilise, but it will be fine again. I'm not sure why.