HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello. I have a couple of questions... Redmi k60 pro updated via fastboot to 1.0.12
1. Settings, click Google - white screen. 2. After the firmware was installed, many programs did not work well, I had to reinstall them. 3. And there was one program left that did not start at all (connected with a bank card). 4. The device is certified by Google - this has never happened before

Hello. I have a couple of questions... Redmi k60 pro updated via fastboot to 1.0.12
1. Settings, click Google - white screen. 2. After the firmware was installed, many programs did not work well, I had to reinstall them. 3. And there was one program left that did not start at all (connected with a bank card). 4. The device is certified by Google - this has never happened before
I dirty flashed my k60 pro, didn't encounter 1, 2 and 3. For 4, mine is always certified by Google, just not passing strong integrity due to bootloader unlocked.

Hello all, i have an Xiaomi 13 with MIUI 14, i want now to install HyperOS Stable. Should i download the latest stable here from Fuxi and install it? Does it works with only Update?

Hello friends, I changed the imei to my Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed device with a resistor. Now I want to install a EU ROM with global ROM installed. Will the imei be deleted if I install the ROM?

Attachments

• 63E81AA0-2AB6-40C1-AC6B-28EFB7C142C3.jpeg
    63E81AA0-2AB6-40C1-AC6B-28EFB7C142C3.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 253
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends, I changed the imei to my Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed device with a resistor. Now I want to install a EU ROM with global ROM installed. Will the imei be deleted if I install the ROM?
IMEI has little to do with the ROM.

Poco f6 global
Tried applying for bootloader unlock on Xiaomi community app. At first it tells me to wait for the quota reset and after the reset when I apply it displays "error, try again in a minute"
Region sett to global inside the app, account older than required.
Any ideas? Thanks