HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Ishtar user
After updating to latest firmware (hyperos 1.15.0) there are severe heating and battery drain issues, as some people have found there is abnormal cpu behavior on this version with cpu running at 2 ghz all the time.
Same issue seems to appear on nuwa.
Try to change in FKM and apply powersave or conservative

Reactions: Cedric42
I updatet my Xiaomi mi 11 ultra and it's a nightmare. Has anyone still have the 1.0.3 hyper os version? I can't find it anywhere to download. And do I have to keep something in mind if I install the 1.0.3 version over the 1.0.4 version through TWRP? The pop up that the Google play services doesn't work pops up all the time.
Try these ADB commands.
The downgrade you want to do would only work with format data.

Hello friends!,

I just updated my chinese device "14 Ultra" to Aurora's rom last version. while updating I've gotten the following message on some of the files.

Warning: skip copying super image avb footer due to sparse image.

At the end of the update and after I restarted the phone, everything seems to be working fine, but...

Do you think this is something I should be worry about?

Thanks a lot!
No.

Try these ADB commands.
The downgrade you want to do would only work with format data.
Unfornately that doesnt help.not all apps were compiled new :(
so i can not use all the apps.

I just received an new update on stable, but i dont see any update on sourceforge.
Just a notice and thanks anyway

Attachments

• 1000002481.jpg
    1000002481.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
It is a bug in the app. There is no update. If you see the version shown, it is the same version you already have installed. If you close the Updates app and reopen it, the update disappears.

Inviato dal mio 23127PN0CG utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: katerpanne
Unfornately that doesnt help.not all apps were compiled new :(
so i can not use all the apps.
Let the Mobile Phone complete load all Apps. Wait 3 or 5 minutes and then try the commands. It will fix it

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

I give up, 1.0.11.0 has even worse battery life than 1.0.8.0 on Nuwa. I'm going back to 1.0.7.0, the last one known to last over 24 hours on a single charge, at least close to it, not less than 12 hours with constant warm body and full awake bar.

I give up, 1.0.11.0 has even worse battery life than 1.0.8.0 on Nuwa. I'm going back to 1.0.7.0, the last one known to last over 24 hours on a single charge, at least close to it, not less than 12 hours with constant warm body and full awake bar.
Maybe we should just get PinePhones, install our favorite Linux distro on it and forget about planned obsolescense.

Maybe we should just get PinePhones, install our favorite Linux distro on it and forget about planned obsolescense.
I would, if only it's easily accessible here and have decent performance and camera. But it's not, unfortunately.

As someone here wrote that flashing the latest a couple of times fixed some issues, I've tried.

It seems to have worked!
I don't believe in flashing a couple of times, but I did flash the latest again once, over the unstable latest.
And so far no more lagging and freezes (couple of hours).

So YMMV, but if you have issues, besides the commands to rebuild the apps, try to (dirty) flash same firmware again.
This 2 things and SMS permissions for Google services (to fix GPay/Wallet), seem to fix most issues mentioned here.

just seen the a new stable ROM update available and tried to run on the phone from phone menu, downloaded and restarted, now stacked in fastboot mode, look like is bricked. Look like bootloader is locked as well, what is the options now? and what caused the brick?

just seen the a new stable ROM update available and tried to run on the phone from phone menu, downloaded and restarted, now stacked in fastboot mode, look like is bricked. Look like bootloader is locked as well, what is the options now? and what caused the brick?
EU rom does not lock the bootloader.
If you don't have TWRP installed, you can't install it from the menu?

Last edited:
Have you twrp installed ?

Hi guys after update my Xiaomi 14 houji 1.0.45 (stable) the battery consumption has increased a little and this annoying red/pink tint from the Google apps. Anyone knows the fix?

Reactions: Ryoma
MIX 4 HyperOS 1.0.4.0
Installed update via Fastboot from 1.0.3.0.
Mobile network does not work and various errors appear. The device overheats.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work fine.
Installed this rom three more times on top, does not help.
Another user of MIX 4 got the same problems with 1.0.4.0.
Is it possible roll back to 1.0.3.0 from 1.0.4.0 via update_rom.bat?
as an owner of mix 4 1.0.3.0 stable eu rom i am not encouraged to update after reading your post, any updates?? did you solve the problem? i did not see any comments to the post...

as an owner of mix 4 1.0.3.0 stable eu rom i am not encouraged to update after reading your post, any updates?? did you solve the problem? i did not see any comments to the post...
The update installed correctly after several updates on top. The update is very stable, fast, but the battery drain drops x 1.5 faster than the previous update. If you care about battery life, and not smoothness, stay on 1.0.3.0

Upd: After 5 days, the discharge is almost back to normal, apparently the transition to the new version has ended

Last edited:

raintech

Last edited:
Updated my redmi note 13 4G sapphiren

No issues so far.

Just the same issue since .02 release:
big toast notifications, but i know that's Xiaomi fault.

Thank you for this update guys.
Good job !

Am I the only on shennong and current stable ver. , that im dealing with slow charging than expected? almost 40 minutes , im used to fully charged to about 20-21 minutes...Just curious , tried 3 different original cables.

This version for fuxi xiaomi 13 is a little buggy. Google password manager pops up even if it is disabled, the battery is going crazy. I miss the 1.0.8.0 one

Also I am not receiving call notifications from WhatsApp

Sent from my 2211133G using Tapatalk