HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I need some help, after updating to hyperos 1.0.15.0 on POCO F6 (Peridot) i have huge problems, my wi-fi is not working, mobile data aswell. I can't even go into developer options because settings app just crashes right when i do it. I also get notifications that "com.android.phone" or ".dataservices" keeps stopping (and some other). If i plug my phone into my pc i get the usual "charging this device via usb, tap for more options" and when i click it, nothing happens. Last update i have done was fine and everything was working normally, but this time everything is broken. (I MANAGED TO FIND A FIX, I DONT NEED HELP ANYMORE)

Last edited:
I need some help, after updating to hyperos 1.0.15.0 on POCO F6 (Peridot) i have huge problems, my wi-fi is not working, mobile data aswell. I can't even go into developer options because settings app just crashes right when i do it. I also get notifications that "com.android.phone" or ".dataservices" keeps stopping (and some other). If i plug my phone into my pc i get the usual "charging this device via usb, tap for more options" and when i click it, nothing happens. Last update i have done was fine and everything was working normally, but this time everything is broken. (I MANAGED TO FIND A FIX, I DONT NEED HELP ANYMORE)
how did you fix it?

Hi again,

so I try this wipe on original recovery and now it's done, no problem. But, as I already explain, Wifi is still no starting on ! How can I activate my phone ? I'm stuck, help me please.
Maybe i'll try a downgrade of my actual version of HO ?

Last edited:
I try this wipe on original recovery and now it's done, no problem. But, as I already explain, Wifi is still no starting on ! How can I activate my phone ? I'm stuck, help me please.
Maybe i'll try a downgrade of my actual version of HO ?
I and many users have encountered this problem. For me the solution was to roll back the previous Rom and install the latest Rom several times. For other users the solution was the command:
Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

Reactions: Aybabtu
I and many users have encountered this problem. For me the solution was to roll back the previous Rom and install the latest Rom several times. For other users the solution was the command:
Code:
adb shell reboot
For me the commands did fix the apps not working.
However I still often have the phone freezing and lagging like crazy.

I don't know about this HyperOS "1.5", but when I have some spare time I will install fresh (houji).
I'm tempted to wait untill android 15, but the freezing and lagging is to much.

No blame on the devs here of course! Just the occasional "time for a fresh setup".

Code:
adb shell reboot
Thx, but the thing is that WIFI is not working, means, the wifi icon doesn't appear (since I update to HO 1.0.8., so no possibility for me to activate the at the activation menu. Am I able to configure fastboot et attached devices without acces to the developper options ? How do I check this commands ?
How do I reinstall the previous Rom without adb devices ?
I'm sorry to bother you....

does the "unlock" button in the file properties change anything? (it says there that the file was received from another PC)

does the "unlock" button in the file properties change anything? (it says there that the file was received from another PC)
non i don't have this menu I think
I'm at this point and no able to active Wifi because it doesn',t work, so no activation possible. I have my password.

Attachments

• this-device-is-locked-xiaomi-redmi-note-12-pro-locked-i-do-v0-qsfjbed0nbbd1.jpeg
    this-device-is-locked-xiaomi-redmi-note-12-pro-locked-i-do-v0-qsfjbed0nbbd1.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 407
Last edited by a moderator:
ok thx for your feedback.

Thx, but the thing is that WIFI is not working, means, the wifi icon doesn't appear (since I update to HO 1.0.8., so no possibility for me to activate the at the activation menu. Am I able to configure fastboot et attached devices without acces to the developper options ? How do I check this commands ?
My cellular network didn't work either, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth worked, I just rolled back and updated several times.
You just need to update the latest rom a few times via TWRP, without rolling back.
I had little free space on my device (1 gb), maybe that's the reason.

My cellular network didn't work either, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth worked, I just rolled back and updated several times.
You just need to update the latest rom a few times via TWRP, without rolling back.
I had little free space on my device (1 gb), maybe that's the reason.
thanx but there's no TWRP for my phone Mi 12 lite
I don't know what's happen but my device is not able to activate wifi et this since I update to HO 1.0.8. So thought a dalvi cache wipe could help, bur no, as tou see on the picture. Now I'm looking for a solution to activate my device. Ok can install TWRP or a ROm for example if I can't acces to developper option ?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.06.18.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.06.18.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 465
Last edited by a moderator:
So guys, I finally get it and everything is OK. I'm so sorry that I bother you on Sunday, and having my humors. Thx a lot for your help @Qwertys13, Bamn09, insestito
.Have a nice day, evening or night. Peace to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiBoi9000
ok thx for your feedback.

Have you try to reset connexion ( wifi, Bluetooth, data) in setting

Reactions: Aybabtu
Hello friends!,

I just updated my chinese device "14 Ultra" to Aurora's rom last version. while updating I've gotten the following message on some of the files.

Warning: skip copying super image avb footer due to sparse image.

At the end of the update and after I restarted the phone, everything seems to be working fine, but...

Do you think this is something I should be worry about?

Thanks a lot!

Hello friends!,

I just updated my chinese device "14 Ultra" to Aurora's rom last version. while updating I've gotten the following message on some of the files.

Warning: skip copying super image avb footer due to sparse image.

At the end of the update and after I restarted the phone, everything seems to be working fine, but...

Do you think this is something I should be worry about?

Thanks a lot!
Considered looking in "Frequently Asked Questions" thread in the "Questions & Answers" subforum?

Ishtar user
After updating to latest firmware (hyperos 1.15.0) there are severe heating and battery drain issues, as some people have found there is abnormal cpu behavior on this version with cpu running at 2 ghz all the time.
Same issue seems to appear on nuwa.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: Cedric42
I updatet my Xiaomi mi 11 ultra and it's a nightmare. Has anyone still have the 1.0.3 hyper os version? I can't find it anywhere to download. And do I have to keep something in mind if I install the 1.0.3 version over the 1.0.4 version through TWRP? The pop up that the Google play services doesn't work pops up all the time.