HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, I tried downloading FUXI 1.0.13.0 several times and the file size was always 5.57 GB, not 6.0 GB shown in sourceforge. The SHA-1 checksum was not correct, either. Has anyone seen this before?

Battery is worst with last 1.0.15.0 on peridot, always wifi battery drain and Kernel and android system consume a lot of power

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-22-04-30-43-822_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-22-04-30-43-822_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro-edit.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_2024-08-22-04-31-09-447_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-22-04-31-09-447_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro-edit.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 158
Greetings all, I updated my Mi 11 Ultra to the latest stable HyperOS (1.0.4.0) today and now I can't regain root. When I try flashing Magisk I end up stuck in a bootloop at the HyperOS boot screen.
Can anyone help? How do I regain root?

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
but battery life is worse, and there is an annoying video camera bug where a frame is droppes/jerked every time lighting changes drastically.
Thanks. I'm still on MIUI for these reasons, last 14.0.8.0 is the best ROM by far after a lot of trouble (compass freeze in gmap, and so on), almost everything works great. I think I'll wait another couple of months before upgrade, just to have the security patch update.

Reactions: Smaritz
Battery is worst with last 1.0.15.0 on peridot, always wifi battery drain and Kernel and android system consume a lot of power
How much your SOT sir? On .14 i got this issue too, so i flash the global rom i wondering .15 got much better, how is it?

Hey
GPay is currently not working for me.

Xiaomi 14 (houji)
XiaomiEUModule_2024.08.16
HOUJI_OS1.0.45.0

any tips?

#edit

now it works!
it would be fine for other users if you tell us what you did

Folks I'm currently running HyperOS 1.0.2.0 UMRCNXM stable and have been since it was released.
I notice that the latest release for my device is 1.0.5.0.
When I click check for updates in my settings menu, I get a "You are up to date" confirmation.
That leads me to 2 questions.
Is OTA working for xiaomi.eu HyperOS?
&
Is installation of 1.0.5.0 via TWRP the best way of OTA won't trigger?

Hello everyone! Tell me, can I update my FUXI, from 0.10 to 0.13 by selecting the firmware via three dots in the update application? Or only TWRP and fastboot?

Folks I'm currently running HyperOS 1.0.2.0 UMRCNXM stable and have been since it was released.
I notice that the latest release for my device is 1.0.5.0.
When I click check for updates in my settings menu, I get a "You are up to date" confirmation.
That leads me to 2 questions.
Is OTA working for xiaomi.eu HyperOS?
&
Is installation of 1.0.5.0 via TWRP the best way of OTA won't trigger?
The rom you are currently using (OS1.0.2.0.UMRCNXM) was released before this announcement.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/migration-of-ota-metadata-source.72743/

That's why the "updater" app doesn't detect new roms. You will need to install it manually

Reactions: banie01
Just installed the latest version for psyche, and everything seems good! Only one bug present ever since the first hyperOS ROM. The mark as read option in notifications is gone for the sms app. Is this known? Is there any fix?
Thanks

View attachment 53806
It's not a bug. Xiaomi removed that in newer versions of Messaging app, quite a long time ago since the initial app versions 15.0.0.x.

I am using Redmi Note 13 and noticed that in my Google account it did not appear under the name of another device as it always did, but nevertheless I updated to the latest Play Integrity Fix and it and the device is certified, can I have any problems with this if the name of the device was not camouflaged?

I am using Redmi Note 13 and noticed that in my Google account it did not appear under the name of another device as it always did, but nevertheless I updated to the latest Play Integrity Fix and it and the device is certified, can I have any problems with this if the name of the device was not camouflaged?
It's needed for passing Play Integrity, it's not an issue there.

Updated from final dev build without problems. Stable, i don't have any battery drain problems. Also any others problems.

Attachments

• 1000006458.jpg
    1000006458.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited by a moderator:
MIX 4 HyperOS 1.0.4.0
Installed update via Fastboot from 1.0.3.0.
Mobile network does not work and various errors appear. The device overheats.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work fine.
Installed this rom three more times on top, does not help.
Another user of MIX 4 got the same problems with 1.0.4.0.
Is it possible roll back to 1.0.3.0 from 1.0.4.0 via update_rom.bat?

Attachments

• IMG_20240823_031439.jpg
    IMG_20240823_031439.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20240823_031615.jpg
    IMG_20240823_031615.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 91
hi again, let me reclarify my question because i feel it got deleted for no reason, since it has nothing to do with FAQ section.
I know system apps cannot be updated due to translation issues and mod things that are done behind the curtain.

i'm asking about apps that are/were not updated by the EU team for quite some time now. so if we see the date of the EU version vs the date of the latest app version, there are some huge time differences.
a few examples:
hyperos feedback app, latest version is 15.0.6.2 from 13th of August while on EU rom, its 15.0.2.8 from 19th of February.

i would give more examples but hyperosupdates.com seems dead at the moment.

Reactions: Pepitp and AceBlank
hi again, let me reclarify my question because i feel it got deleted for no reason, since it has nothing to do with FAQ section.
Here is not the FAQ section... This is the Stable ROM releases feedback thread.
And your multiple massive screenshots showing a third-party app have nothing to do with the ROM.

i'm asking about apps that are/were not updated by the EU team for quite some time now. so if we see the date of the EU version vs the date of the latest app version, there are some huge time differences.
a few examples:
hyperos feedback app, latest version is 15.0.6.2 from 13th of August while on EU rom, its 15.0.2.8 from 19th of February.

i would give more examples but hyperosupdates.com seems dead at the moment.
Because your "app update checker" app doesn't show the latest versions correctly.
Many of our apps are Global variants, while your checker shows Chinese variants (like Gallery).
I'm not about to explain the reason behind each and every one of our app variant and version choices, I'll just say that we know what we're doing.
Plus, there are many apps that we keep the included version and don't update manually, like that Feedback app.
Why? Because no one cares about them. They make no difference. For those apps ask Xiaomi why they don't update them on the official ROMs.

@Igor Eisberg

I have a request. Could you please - if possible - update the camera app for the Xiaomi 14 Ultra to version v5.2.002400.3 in the next ROM (it is currently v5.2.002330.1)? The new version should contain significant improvements. Thank you for your work!

@Igor Eisberg

I have a request. Could you please - if possible - update the camera app for the Xiaomi 14 Ultra to version v5.2.002400.3 in the next ROM (it is currently v5.2.002330.1)? The new version should contain significant improvements. Thank you for your work!
We don't update camera app. Ask Xiaomi to do so.