MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always go back to stock ROM and lock bootloader if updating a small app is too much.
I tried that but play store was uncertified it was doing my head in so I'm back on this ROM (eu ROM so much better than stock) Munch play store certified now. Thanks Devs

Right now when opening the Updater app, I see that notification .. despite having already installed the latest apk, and I wasn't notified before. Well, it isn't bad but now the integrity fix is so small and practically perfect, I feel like these updates could be pushed seamlessly to end users (either auto-installed or at most a proper push notification which just requires the user to accept the installation)
Auto updates would pose a security risk, there's always a balance between usability and security.
I think keeping track of the forum and even the updater app is a good balanced method.

Reactions: timbook2
Poco x3 not working gpay, updater installer 05.12. No any other gpay modules, data for gpay, play services and play store cleaneing carried out without successfull results

Weather app is keeping phone awake, is there any fix? Already tried clearing app data.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-05-22-42-17-472_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-22-42-17-472_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 160
Noob question. I don't have TWRP installed, I'm on stock recovery. Can I just download and install the update from phone's updater, or I would need to install the update through fastboot? Thanks.

Now that there is a APK fixing the Wallet, how to correctly unistall the Magisk app? Because its messing so much on my bank apps and it's annoying...

Noob question. I don't have TWRP installed, I'm on stock recovery. Can I just download and install the update from phone's updater, or I would need to install the update through fastboot? Thanks.
I don't have TWRP installed on my F5, I always use fastboot to update my phone. I think it's the only way.

I am not able to certify the new rom. I have done a clean install, installed magisk,added GSM to the deny list and cleared framework data, google play service and play store. And I get the message "device not certified".

Very happy to report with the latest update (13 Ultra) YASNAC finally passed...... However evaluation type is Basic and not hardware backed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-06.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 260
Very happy to report with the latest update (13 Ultra) YASNAC finally passed...... However evaluation type is Basic and not hardware backed
That will always be the case. You're not supposed to check with YASNAC anymore - it's obsolete because SafetyNet is deprecated.
The one you should be using is SPIC.

Reactions: timbook2 and tamp0i
I still can't add my card to wallet. Keep giving me the error "this card couldn't be added please contact your card issuer"... Is there any workaround on this?

No, I cannot. Of course I tried. Edited apk with my FP have different signature and can't be installed. Because in system already present another (xiaomi.eu) apk with conflicting signature. Even if you uninstall it with adb, the app still present in system and because of that you can easily reinstall it (cmd package install-existing) or upgrade it.
That's why I wrote, that it would be great, if dev's somehow allowed to edit props in apk or spoof user props from somewhere. Like PIF.
But for now I'm using PIF with rare FP, which I found by myself. Google didn't ban it.
I do the same Kitsune + LSPosed + PlayIntegrityFix but I noticed that with MIUI.eu after a few hours the banking apps detect root. Sounds like something related to aggressive power management.
Do you notice this behavior?

Note: I don't have the MIUI.eu proprietary APK Fix installed.

I still can't add my card to wallet. Keep giving me the error "this card couldn't be added please contact your card issuer"... Is there any workaround on this?
I have such error. One of my banks blocked my main card for adding. They said: "You requested too many tokens this month. You already receive all five allowed tokens!!! We can't help you! Just wait for a month, then you can add you card again! We can't help you!!! No, we really can't!!!111"
And they are positioning themselves as modern and techy bank, morons. And they "cannot delete already given tokens". And even their security department called me to ask "What's happening? Is it you trying to add your card to your wallet on the same your device or something wrong? No, we can't help you, call our tech support."
Card from another bank added without any problems.

Last edited:
I do the same Kitsune + LSPosed + PlayIntegrityFix but I noticed that with MIUI.eu after a few hours the banking apps detect root. Sounds like something related to aggressive power management.
Do you notice this behavior?

Note: I don't have the MIUI.eu proprietary APK Fix installed.
I flashed the last firmware, cleared all data, setup the phone, uninstalled the inject apk from adb, installed Kitsune, installed PIF (DEV v1 for now, with support for custom pif.json), cleared data for GP & GPS - and all has been working since.
I don't use LSPosed, may be it is interfering somehow?
And inject apk is automatically installed by FW. Check, it can be installed, go to "Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps" and search for string "inject".
Together they don't work - "You shall not pass!"
My banking, govs and meds apps (which don't work on rooted phones) don't see root.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacometto
In Play Store under Settings > About, does it say device is certified? Mine said it wasn't certified even though the Play Integrity API said it passed 2 of 3. I fixed it by clearing data and cache of Google Play Store, checked the device was certified in Play Store and I could finally add my bank card.

Hi Dear Friends
About MIUI14 (04/12/2023) Released Build
*Mi11 Banking App Working ?
*Google Play, Device is Certified Without Magisk?

Status
Not open for further replies.