MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this always the case? I mean how to know when is it an upgrade? In the case of Mi 11 ultra which stopped receiving weekly, how can I know if it's fine to go for the latest stable without a format? I'm not in a hurry to "update", but just want to make sure there are no bad mistakes.
Yes its always the case.....I have mi 11 ultra with the weekly dev rom and I wiped all the data and then I downloaded the stable rom

Reactions: Arcide
is it necessary in my case: Wipe > Format Data ?
I am not a developer but one thing I know for sure developer roms are far beyond stable so if you want to put a stable rom is a downgrade and you have to wipe format data so as to avoid brick your phone

hey, since the rebuild rom is available (i didn't installed it yet), on my Xiaomi 13, Firefox & Firefox Klar stopped working . All other internet connections work .. i am absolutely not sure it has something to do with the Xiaomi.EU ROM at all..
Last thing i did was the Playstore Security update..

And what does "ROM Rebuild" mean?
View attachment 49446

Totally strange behaviour, now the cameara stopped working, the whole phone freezes from time to time and i get a ton of black screens..
And now the YouTubeApp stopped working. After each restart it becomes worst
Videoplayback stopped working across all apps (YouTube,Insta,Rumble & Twitch)

i did the "Rebuild ROM" update now and everything seems to work fine again
Go a few posts back, there is a link to a file you have to delete. It's a Google Play update problem causing these weird problems.

why is the security patch level so old? ( 01.06.2023) it is possible to get a newer one? or have we to wait to the next stable?

I updated my K30 PRO to V14.0.5.0.SJKCNXM rebuild , and GPay can be used normally.
However, the tasks widget in the Notes app is unable to display the created tasks.
I have tried clear app data, but it was not effective. How can I resolve this issue? Thx:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-14-19-52-43-435_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-14-19-52-43-435_com.miui.home.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_2023-11-14-19-53-18-773_com.miui.notes.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-14-19-53-18-773_com.miui.notes.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: s755369
Hi, after 11/11/2023, my phone Poco X5 Pro 5G lost the possibility of contactless payment through the terminal:
"Your phone can't make contactless payments as it doesn't meet software standards".
I also noticed that when viewing the list of firmware changes, I see the following message:
"you don't have permission to access the update log..."
Has anyone encountered this or had something similar?
I am attaching a photo

14.0.6.0.SMSCNXM to 14.0.4.0.TMSCNXM is an upgrade (Android 12 to 13).
helped, now all functions work normally, thanks

Hi, after 10/11/2023, my phone Poco F3 lost the possibility of contactless payment ( via NFC), before it was working perfectly, and now i have this message:
"Your phone can't make contactless payments as it doesn't meet software standards".
The installed ROM is 14.0.23.4.17.DEV.
Do i need to install the stable ROM ? or.....? Please HELP....

Hi, after 10/11/2023, my phone Poco F3 lost the possibility of contactless payment ( via NFC), before it was working perfectly, and now i have this message:
The installed ROM is 14.0.23.4.17.DEV.
Do i need to install the stable ROM ? or.....? Please HELP....
You have 2 options.
One is written in dev version, you can follow it if u prefer to stay on dev version, and not format.
The 2nd option would be to install stable version, but this requires full format of your phone.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Reactions: katerpanne
You have 2 options.
One is written in dev version, you can follow it if u prefer to stay on dev version, and not format.
The 2nd option would be to install stable version, but this requires full format of your phone.

I would like to stay on dev version - where can i find the instruction ?? pls could you sent a link? Thanks

BalFredy

I would like to stay on dev version - where can i find the instruction ?? pls could you sent a link? Thanks
If you stay on the weekly version, you will no longer receive any updates. Not even a possible HyperOS.

BalFredy

If you stay on the weekly version, you will no longer receive any updates. Not even a possible HyperOS.
If the Poco F3 will receive the HyperOS then i will switch to stable , but until i would like to use this ROM what i have, but I need the NFC payment.....

You have 2 options.

Could you plz give me a link to guide with dev version?
I have Mix4 with 14.0.23.7.31.DEV and also got these days problem with GPay

Could you plz give me a link to guide with dev version?
I have Mix4 with 14.0.23.7.31.DEV and also got these days problem with GPay
Here you go:

Worked for me on XM12, latest dev build.

Good day everyone. Please help. XIAOMI 11 Ultra phone. I want to update to MIUI 14 Stable. Currently running MIUI 13 Weekly (MIUI 22.9.29). Can I just update via Updater to MIUI 14 Stable, without the full format?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day everyone. Please help. XIAOMI 11 Ultra phone. I want to update to MIUI 14 Stable. Currently running MIUI 13 Weekly (MIUI 22.9.29). Can I just update via Updater to MIUI 14 Stable, without the full format?
Please look and read above, on this same page

Reactions: tarasovdee
Please look and read above, on this same page
I don't really understand. This is my first time asking on the forum. I flash my phone myself, but every time I am afraid of it being bricked. I would be very grateful if I get an answer to exactly my question. Thank you in advance.

Here you go:

Worked for me on XM12, latest dev build.

tnx fo the link,
tell me plz if there be a new dev version with the fix in nearest future?
so i can wait for it, or do not expect it?

Hello, after flashing 14.0.8.0 on POCO F3, Google Wallet is still not working.

Tried rebooting, clearing cache, updating Google Play and so on, should we wait for another stable build?

YASNAC shows "CORRECT", "CORRECT" and "BASIC"

Last edited:
Hi bosses in the house. After installing the updated ROM on my RedmiNote9s, I cant access my phone storage via my laptop

Hello. Everything works just fine but whats this? Is this new rom update or what? I'm confused with that rom rebuild title.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-15-01-49-38-434_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-15-01-49-38-434_com.android.updater.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_2023-11-15-01-49-45-672_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-15-01-49-45-672_com.android.settings.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 216
Status
Not open for further replies.