MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i have installed 14.0.24.0 Stable on Redmi K60 Pro. I use the Phone since 3 days. But now i have this big Problem: The internet speed over Wifi and mobiledata ist very slow max 100KB/s. Tested with 2 Wifis. What can i do?

The only thin i have do is open the Musicplayer an add xiaomi-accout. but i have already delete the account

Hi again, i have a massive Problem never seen bevor. I am not able to play media files. No music no video. So i cannot open music player, gallery, camaera youtube or play instagram videos. What i have to do. Please help

To all who encounter issues with media suddenly not working: did it happen after updating apps? I remember updating a bunch of apps before it started going haywire.

To all who encounter issues with media suddenly not working: did it happen after updating apps? I remember updating a bunch of apps before it started going haywire.
It happened totally random, I was about to charge my phone from 8% to 100% to calibrate the battery, first I restarted it to refresh everything, then I noticed, that the flashlight is greyed out. I thought first, that the battery level is just low. After fully charging it, I noticed that much more is bugged, soft reset doesn't help, only a full wipe and ROM reinstall.

Hi again, i have a massive Problem never seen bevor. I am not able to play media files. No music no video. So i cannot open music player, gallery, camaera youtube or play instagram videos. What i have to do. Please help
Happens since yesterday, do a backup of your stuff, make screenshots of your settings. The only known fix right now is to reinstall the ROM. ROM update is not enough.

Hello guys

Did anyone DIRTY FLASH the latest stable 14.0.11 over one of the latest dev versions ?

I have 28/8 d3v version

will it work or cause bootloop ?

What happened tonight ? Alarm clock does not work, receive calls does not work, smartphone restarts randomly, no sound , no notification, Poco x3 14.03 Stable

It happened totally random, I was about to charge my phone from 8% to 100% to calibrate the battery, first I restarted it to refresh everything, then I noticed, that the flashlight is greyed out. I thought first, that the battery level is just low. After fully charging it, I noticed that much more is bugged, soft reset doesn't help, only a full wipe and ROM reinstall.
It's weird, it feels like a timebomb since it happened to a bunch of almost at the same time. It screams of certificates expiring somewhere.
I'm absolutely a noob when it come to debugging Android, I'll go look for logs and see if something comes up.
I also noticed that when using Devcheck, the hardware and camera sections don't come up anymore, they load indefinitely. My guess is an API is acting up somewhere.

Hi Guys!

On my Xiaomi 13 first install with format data, i done a reboot and then i cant play videos and the camera not work. Gallery dont work.
Can you help me? V14.0.31.0. stable
I CONFIRM same issue on Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) running latest MIUI.eu Weekly build two days ago. Non-rooted or modded device.
The only way to fix mine device was did a Clean Install again.

I guess the course of action at this point is to reset the phone / reinstall the ROM and deactivate Google Play system update in Settings > Google > three dots in the top right corner > System services updates > toggle Automatically install system service updates.

And wait for a fix in the next iteration :)

I guess the course of action at this point is to reset the phone / reinstall the ROM and deactivate Google Play system update in Settings > Google > three dots in the top right corner > System services updates > toggle Automatically install system service updates.

And wait for a fix in the next iteration :)
Don't know about deactivating stuff, a clean install fixed all of the issues. That's all I had to do

in Settings > Google > three dots in the top right corner > System services updates > toggle Automatically install system service updates.
I am sorry that I can’t find it in mi 12s pro v13.0.18. When I click three dots in top right corner, it didn’t have system service updates choices.

Hi. I had Mi 11 Pro Mars and pass it to my son. There is instaled prelatest .eu Rom 14.0.xx. Everything is working like a charm. I see the new ROM 14.0.11.0 is out and I want to install it. Is there any problems with it? I saw a few posts before that someone mentioned banking aps is not working. On my Rom everything is working, will it work with the new ROM?? We are not advanced users, we are using the Rom just the way it is, no roots, no Magisks...If the banking apps doesn´t work then I will pass the upgrade. Thanks for the comments!

Don't know about deactivating stuff, a clean install fixed all of the issues. That's all I had to do
That would be because when you reinstalled, you went back to a previous version of Google Play system update, but my guess is, if it tries updating again, it waill fail again sooner or later.

Hello all, i need your help please, i have the xiaomi 13 with stable version 14.0.31. I have following problems.
The lamp Button is grey, alarm sound is mute but set on loud, videos cant be played anymore..
What could be the problem?

I have a Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) and I saw that there's an update of stable ROM from v14.0.26 to v14.0.28. Installing the old ROM made me use the global modem.img. Now, i want to ask, should I replace the modem.img again before installing the v14.0.28 update?

Status
Not open for further replies.