MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) the labeling of weekly ROM and Stable ROM is different and has no connection with each other.
Weekly ROMs are indicated by the release date, Stable ROMs are numbered.
The Stable ROM is usually several months behind the Weekly ROM and has fewer features.

2) Weekly ROM is released mostly on Saturday/Sunday depending on circumstances.

3) There is no such version for Xiaomi 13 Pro from xiaomi.eu
Well... Thanks this is exactly what I couldn't find by myself

Greetings. Here's the problem... When rebooting, the phone reboots again after entering explorer. Pocox3nfc miui 14.0.2 What can be?

I started to observe some suddenly rebooting.
On Europe stable ROM latest version.
Does anyone else having this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-12-20-19-37-130_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-12-20-19-37-130_com.android.updater.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 228
Why I can't update my Security app? The installed version is too outdated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-13-08-55-20-377_com.miui.packageinstaller-edit.png
    Screenshot_2023-08-13-08-55-20-377_com.miui.packageinstaller-edit.png
    283.5 KB · Views: 258
Here you will find the solution:
New fix module is:

Reactions: Silvio1953
New fix module is:
Yes, the very last one (version 7) works fine (it failed till now). Thank you for your advice.

Could you please tell me if there is an update for Mi10? xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V14.0.3.0.TJBCNXM_v14-13.zip 2023-05-16
Currently, there are frequent problems with the shell, it automatically crashes and then restarts.
And one more problem with Google Wallet, which I described in another forum thread: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-in-google-wallet-miui14-mi10-14-0-3-0.69493/
You can check the available downloads in the first post of the thread .

Anyway it is the latest ROM for Mi10, and maybe the last, since it is on the Xiaomi EOS list https://trust.mi.com/misrc/updates/phone

"I am aware that upgrading from Weekly to Stable requires formatting the data as it is a [downgrade]"

But... Mi 11 Pro Currently Stable v14.0.9.0, if i update to Weekly 23.8.6/7 then I can upgrade to the next future stable > {Which is the updated version of all these previous Weeklys} < without having to format the data? Or should you still format the data?

"I am aware that upgrading from Weekly to Stable requires formatting the data as it is a [downgrade]"

But... Mi 11 Pro Currently Stable v14.0.9.0, if i update to Weekly 23.8.6/7 then I can upgrade to the next future stable > {Which is the updated version of all these previous Weeklys} < without having to format the data? Or should you still format the data?
The stable is not the updated version of all weeklys, so...

Reactions: MeiGuddet

Chances are good, for my mi10 it worked flawless some month ago.
Backup and try...

My question may be a bit tedious.
Since I only started using xiaomi.eu ROM 6 months ago......
I do not understand exactly what risk the cts profile situation and the lack of a device certificate pose to me?
(I sometimes pay via browser, I don't use any wallet apps and I don't saved bank details)

Last edited:
My question may be a bit tedious.
Since I only started using xiaomi.eu ROM 6 months ago......
I do not understand exactly what risk the cts profile situation and the lack of a device certificate pose to me?
(I sometimes pay using a browser, I don't use any wallet apps and I don't saved bank details)
So no problems for you

Reactions: PeaceOne
Google map direction is finally fixed on 13Ultra 14.0.17!!! Probably one of the longest and worst issue for many!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: famusc
Hy. I am getting: "Ok Google function not available for this device" on my Xiaomi 13 14.0.31.0 stable. Is it something to do with my device only or is the function not available on this rom?

Aloha,
Not sure but I downloaded an app for safety net check and shows CTS failed. How can I fix this.. note not rooted. Google pay does work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.