MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROMs for umi and cmi reuploaded to fix Google Voice Match.
Redmi 9T (lime) had this issue for a while. (Happened on MIUI 13 Stable too)

Is there a chance it can be fixed for this device too?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-28-18-40-05-911_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-28-18-40-05-911_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 151
Hello, most probably this question was already answered, but I just want to be sure about this: I'm in the latest MIUI 13 Weekly Beta for the Mi 10, can I install the MIUI 14 Stable in the TWRP without any issues?

Sorry again for bothering and have a nice evening/day.

Mi 10 Umi Miui 14 rebuild rom does not uses fingerprint in a banking apps. Rom use after clean install.
In the Mainprofile there is no Problem with the Fingerprint... only on the Secondprofile is that Problem... Try to install the rebuild again and clear the devlik-cache...

After a couple of failed attempts at previous stable updates on my wife's Courbet (Mi 11 Lite 4G), the new Android 13 update went smoothly (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V14.0.2.0.TKQMIXM_v14-13.zip) using the fastboot method. She is now on A13 and has an updated security package. Thank you Einstein (aka @ingbrzy) and the team!

PS: I was very nervous this time because you know how things get when your spouse does not have a working phone . . . ;)
PPS: Mi Lite 4G has a bad power button quality that physically breaks in a short time :mad:
how's the performance? I just want to this to my brother's courbet because the global miui 14 doesn't have image text copy feature in gallery what matter what you do.

Redmi k30 pro zoom ( Poco F2 with sensor swap )
14.0.3.0 no root
Netflix hd doesn't work anymore, even though it used to work, reinstalling Netflix brings back hd for like 20 min sometimes but at some point the app notices there is a problem and reverts to SD
Also there is some bug with the status bar disappearing sometimes but happens very rarely, not a big issue

Haven't you updated the "app vault"?
Never update system app in xiaomi.eu ROM.

PS:
If you want IOS UI buy an iPhone. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I managed to fix it. The Backup from Google restored the App Vault. After a clean flash and restoring not all Apps, it works.

Thanks for the Help!

All you had to do was uninstall the app vault update.;)
Interesting.. Let me share my situation: I upgraded a joyeuse from Xiaomi.EU V13.0.4.0 to V14.0.3.0 yesterday and wanted to check these new widgets because I saw your posts and looked fancy.. but.. I didn't see them. I only saw the normal app widgets. Then realised that App Vault is not even installed, even though in Home settings I can set -1 screen to App Vault / Google Discover / None. So I opened Google Play Store and while I did search for Xiaomi App Vault I found both the Global and the chinese one (the blue one) and both has an install button - meaning that the app is not even installed. Weird. I installed the blue one and hte new widgets did appear - but -indeed- the normal Android widgets aren't visible, no tab is visible.. so I'm puzzled. Before you presume: I didn't debloat anything.
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V14.0.3.0.SJZMIXM_v14-12.zip

Hi dev!
First time i flashed this rom every thing was perfect and also the google playstore said this device is certified today i just notice it's changed to this device is not certified. I did not do anything no root no magisk. How to solve that sir since some banking apps wont work
My device i xiaomi mi 10t (appolo)
Thank you best regards!
Edit: i just tried reflashing the rom but still says device is not certified

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-29-11-02-39-461_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-29-11-02-39-461_com.android.settings.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 269
  • Screenshot_2023-03-29-11-34-15-851_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-29-11-34-15-851_com.android.vending.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Any idea how to fix this issue, the options for switching audio output wont show up (speaker or bluetooth), but last week it does have an option for that.

Poco F3 running on xiaomi.eu 14.0.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-29-23-16-40-059_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-29-23-16-40-059_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 245
Xiaomi Mi10 Pro CMI with Xiaomi.eu ROM Stable 13.0.6.
I tried to install Xiaomi.eu ROM Stable 14 via Updater, It started to download but I received a notification that said no coincidence in md5
I download the Zip archive and I tried to update via Recovery. The log said errors in mount some things (Cant remember). When I tried to reboot, TWRP said NO OS Installed. I had to flash again 13.0.6 and worked.
Finally, I tried to do it using Updater App but with the Zip downloaded. It didnt work anyway, same errors. Same solution flashing 13.0.6
Now, Updater doesnt detect the update.

Any help?

Other important thing is that I have bootloops into TWRP. If I have no battery or I try to restart the phone, the phone enters in TWRP.
I tried: fastboot flash boot boot.img (boot.img from 13.0.6 Zip) but it doesnt work.
Only thing that works is: fastboot boot boot.img

(Sorry for my english, i'm a spanish guy living currently in France )

Rube13

This is a hybrid ROM. You can update using fastboot method or in TWRP.
If the update in TWRP finished as in the picture, everything is fine. Ignore the "no OS" message..

Attachments

• chyba.png
    chyba.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Hi dev!
First time i flashed this rom every thing was perfect and also the google playstore said this device is certified today i just notice it's changed to this device is not certified. I did not do anything no root no magisk. How to solve that sir since some banking apps wont work
My device i xiaomi mi 10t (appolo)
Thank you best regards!
Edit: i just tried reflashing the rom but still says device is not certified
I solve the problem by clearing the play store and google play services data than rebooting
I don't know what cause it to change to device is not certified i'm sure i didn't change anything before

Reactions: katerpanne
Just upgraded yesterday on Redmi 9T (lime), awesome job thank you.
One question - I see battery optimization is still killing apps even with 'Battery saver' set to 'No restrictions'.
Is there a way to disable automatically closing of apps?

Hi, please I am having an issue on POCO X3 PRO.
Accelerometer and Gyroscope randomly turns itself off and stays off.
This means my compass can't work. All solutions on the Internet seems to be a temporary fix as they both turn off again after some minutes.
Rebooting my phone only gets it to work for some minutes only, then they stop working.
RECALIBRATING also doesn't get it fixed permanently.
Please does anyone know a PERMANENT solution to this?

Thanks

Hello. Today I try to install onto my Mi10TPro the V14.0.5.0.SJDCNXM with twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-apollo-skkk but it was done very quick and after installation I got the error all my partitions are unmounted and there is no system on the Phone, I Install back the latest V13.0.7.0.SJDCNXM and now I can use my phone again. Is it possible a twrp issue or what can I try or do?
My mi10t pro won't on after successfully upgraded to miui14....how did you install back v13...can you please teach me how?

my device is mi 11 lite 5g ne and im using xiaomi eu stable 14.0.6 version the bug is bt my bluetooth device like bt earphone connected but there's no sounds

Hello to the whole group

After updating to 14 I'm experiencing some Issues
I'm missing calls
Battery is really awful
The phone is really hot

Anybody else? Poco f3

Thanks in advance
Read the threads.

There are a handful of people mostly new members (not trying to be bias, but it's true) who have problems with the update to MIUI 14 on their Poco F3, and then there's the rest (majority of members) who do not have any major problems with the update.

As mentioned before in my first post; I did a fresh install of Xiaomi.EU 14.0.5.0 on my Poco F3 (I do that with every major update, backup of all files and settings needed), this way I minimize any bugs or glitches from a dirty upgrade.

So far, MIUI 14 has been the best MIUI experience I've had since buying the phone on it's international release day.

MIUI 12.5 was also excellent (in terms of performance, bugs and features), but MIUI 13 was not very good (TWRP decrypt for A12 was pain in beginning, battery and performance got worst) and MIUI 14 has been the best experience (best performance, battery and usability and early TWRP availability).

Xiaomi.EU has done a great job on the Poco F3 rom (as always), if there are any major bugs I've missed that's up to Xiaomi to fix in the next incremental update.

I think the next update will likely have lots of bug fixes and will be very stable, taking into consideration that the Global and EEA version of MIUI 14 for the Poco F3 have been released.

I notice this trend with Xiaomi firmware updates; once Global and EEA firmware get their first release, the next incremental China update (which is what Xiaomi.EU is based on) gets lots of bug fixes and becomes a lot more stable.

Last edited:
Hi devs, thank you for your work! I've just updated my 10PRO from 13.0.4 stable (using fastboot) to 14.0.1 stable (sweet) because somehow the call recording option disappeared in last november from a day to another and I want it back but as I can see there is no call recording option too in this ROM. Is it possible or I am too dumb for finding make it works? And I've used Nova7 launcher and it is not working at all. And after a restart there is a constant blinking between the wallpaper and a black screen so I can use only the system launcher which I don't like. :-( It's not an important thing but the call recording would be so could you please help me what to do to get back the call recording option?

Attachments

• 1680204678595.jpg
    1680204678595.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 1680204678609.jpg
    1680204678609.jpg
    974.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 1680204722288.jpg
    1680204722288.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 1680204817290.jpg
    1680204817290.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 1680204817305.jpg
    1680204817305.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Hi
I am on stable 14.0.2.0 for Mi 10 Pro.
Today it told me that there is an update. I've downloaded it and after reboot in TWRP, I cannot find the downloaded firmware.
Is there a reason why? Or do I have to install it with Fastboot ?
I have the same problem. Have you done something? Twrp version is 3.6.2-Mi10 _v6.0_A12

Last edited:
Hello,

My POCO F4 (munch) is on 13.2.8.0 / Fastboot.

I would like to update to the MIUI 14 however, it requires recovery.

I believe I have to first apply the custom TWRP (A13) and then update the ROM.

Is there anybody here who did it, safely?

Thanks for replies.
Did it yesterday...

Custom TWRP first and then immediately the update 14.0.5.0... no issues at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.