MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also tried another apps, and they didn't work. Could it be that updating system apps work?
What will happen when it is renewed? This is something that happens on all systems. Restrict the app from running in the background and force it to stop from the battery section.

What will happen when it is renewed? This is something that happens on all systems. Restrict the app from running in the background and force it to stop from the battery section.
I see, to force stop many apps , is there some script or third party app? or to have them not auto start, as I've tried most battery settings on the rom and some third party apps, and apps still managed to auto start

I see, to force stop many apps , is there some script or third party app? or to have them not auto start, as I've tried most battery settings on the rom and some third party apps, and apps still managed to auto start
No dude I don't know any safe apps other than greenify

how am i supposed to load a recovery rom (mi 11 pro) if my device comes with android 12 (fastboot only) from the factory?

Open Settings, search for Autostart, open and manage which apps will be automatically started at boot

Install
open, take Battery optimization and manage which apps will be allowed to continue running in the background while the phone goes to sleep (Not optimized)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-21-23-054_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-21-23-054_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-22-08-755_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-22-08-755_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-30-28-244_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-13-23-30-28-244_com.android.settings.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_20221213_233247.jpg
    IMG_20221213_233247.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Open Settings, search for Autostart, open and manage which apps will be automatically started at boot

Install
open, take Battery optimization and manage which apps will be allowed to continue running in the background while the phone goes to sleep (Not optimized)
Thx, i already tried auto start settings and battery saver options in individual apps, but I'll try the battery optimization setting, maybe it works.

Hi,
After installing the current rom from the list or Mi11T pro, default color for dark background (for icons, checkbox, even in gmail app) turned from black to maroon. How can I revert it?

Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 13 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 13 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.
Hi, I don't see first_install_with_data_format after unzipping .rar ROM

First you need to have your fastboot abd drivers installed on your computer. You can see his method on youtube.
Download the platform tools file. Put the twrp img file into it. Type cmd command in folder directory. When cmd opens,
type: fastboot devices
When the code appears, the computer recognized your device.
Then type: fastboot boot twrp.img
Everything is ready now. On the twrp screen, come.
Put the twrp img file on the phone. Find the twrp img file from Data by selecting img in the install section and with recovery ramdisk section flash it. And reboot in recovery mode.
Find the rom zip file in the Install section and flash it. No wipe required for update on roms with same source code
Can you tell me the procedure to use twrp from cmd command without installing it on the phone. I remember doing it in the last update but I don't remember it anymore

Do I need to use first install with format data or can I just use update_rom from the last 13.0.11 ? I do have a poco f4 munch.

Status
Not open for further replies.