MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its not possible look here for a howto…
If someone might feel this useful... Since new Xiaomi.eu version requires TWRP (no fastboot version anymore) tried to use the TWRP for DITING.

According to the playstore app, it was a A/B version.

fastboot.exe boot twrp.img did not work. Resulted on this.

TWRP "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size

That's the error that appeared, so reading guides, since it was A/B device, it shouldnt let flash the stock recovery... To my surprise it did flash but phone remained on Fastboot screen boot loop.

To fix this... flashed fastboot xiaomi.eu version for DITING (12T Pro) and then it let me enter to recovery (TWRP).

Then had to format data so SSD would appear, transfered ROM and flashed ROM.

If someone might feel this useful... Since new Xiaomi.eu version requires TWRP (no fastboot version anymore) tried to use the TWRP for DITING.

According to the playstore app, it was a A/B version.

fastboot.exe boot twrp.img did not work. Resulted on this.

TWRP "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size

That's the error that appeared, so reading guides, since it was A/B device, it shouldnt let flash the stock recovery... To my surprise it did flash but phone remained on Fastboot screen boot loop.

To fix this... flashed fastboot xiaomi.eu version for DITING (12T Pro) and then it let me enter to recovery (TWRP).

Then had to format data so SSD would appear, transfered ROM and flashed ROM.
I think you have used the wrong twrp… rec instead of boot so the error occurs… TWRP "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size

Can somebody reupload Poco F3 13.0.9 from sourceforge to androidfilehost? I have a big problems with download speed with sourceforge. Nothing helps (even vpn, so i think its sourceforge server problem).

Can somebody reupload Poco F3 13.0.9 from sourceforge to androidfilehost? I have a big problems with download speed with sourceforge. Nothing helps (even vpn, so i think its sourceforge server problem).
You have to wait or try again later...

Hi i am on the Last Weekly Rom and i have very very strange Battery Problems. Over Night i lose almost 20% Battery...... Should i go to the Stable one? And is it Possible if i do so, i make a Backup from My Beta Rom via Xiaomi and then when i Install the Stable i do Recover from Backup when i Data Format it?! Help PLS. Or is there an App which helps me to find my Battery Problem?

unable to install zip file 'xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V13.0.7.0.SKDMIXM_v13-12'
anyone encountered this error?

ps
was able to flash 13.6 on my 11Tpro, i think zip file is damaged.

Last edited:
Hi all, i'm on Diting (12T Pro). Trying to flash TWRP on the device, no matter what is doesn't boot to the recovery. already tried exatly like everything in this thread [HowTo] Install Recovery image | Xiaomi European Community | MIUI ROM Since 2010

Tried: fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe flash recovery twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe rec twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe boot twrp.img (has error: remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size

Tested on twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-diting-skkk and twrp-3.6.2_A12-diting-skkk.img

Really need help, want to update to the newest version available 13.0.10

Right now i’m on Xiaomi.eu 13.0.7 (flashed throught fastboot).

Thanks for any help

What is your fastboot.exe version? When did you update your fastboot last time? I suspect that it's old for your phone.
Thank you for your quick reply.
But i finally got throught the issue.
All the fastboot.exe, drivers are up to date BTW.
After 4 hours of testing and many tries. i saw that a user from this forum had the same issue.

just like i mentioned, i stoped to the point of using the old fastboot version (13.0.7).
I went ahead i tried to go to the phone recovery, so pressed volume + and power and to my surprise the TWRP booted, in this case the last one i've tried (version 3.6.2). So i update TWRP (img update) to the 3.7.0 and flashed miui 13.0.10.
It's been already 10 years of flashing TWRP and i never had this kind of trouble just for installing TWRP :emoji_smile:

Thanks again

Reactions: crok.bic
Hi all, i'm on Diting (12T Pro). Trying to flash TWRP on the device, no matter what is doesn't boot to the recovery. already tried exatly like everything in this thread [HowTo] Install Recovery image | Xiaomi European Community | MIUI ROM Since 2010

Tried: fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe flash recovery twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe rec twrp.img (it flashes but wont go to recovery after fastboot.exe reboot recovery)

fastboot.exe boot twrp.img (has error: remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size

Tested on twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-diting-skkk and twrp-3.6.2_A12-diting-skkk.img

Really need help, want to update to the newest version available 13.0.10

Right now i’m on Xiaomi.eu 13.0.7 (flashed throught fastboot).

Thanks for any help

Download the platform tools file. Put the twrp img file into it. Type cmd command in folder directory. When cmd opens,
type: fastboot devices
When the code appears, the computer recognized your device. Then
type: fastboot boot twrp.img
Everything is ready now. On the twrp screen, come to the install section. Transfer the twrp file from the computer to the phone. Find the twrp img file from Data in the Install section. Flash it with the Install recovery ramdisk option. And restart twrp.

Reactions: Imtuga
They update together with the ROM update.
This is because the app is edited by the developers and they add translations to it.
I checked the updated version of the security application from apkmirror. I saw my device was too far behind

Xiaomi.eu uses the versions it deems appropriate. If it doesn't suit you, you can use the official SW or forcibly update the system application, but then don't ask for help here because you have broken your device. ;)

Xiaomi.eu uses the versions it deems appropriate. If it doesn't suit you, you can use the official SW or forcibly update the system application, but then don't ask for help here because you have broken your device. ;)
I updated it manually and as you said there is a translation problem

I checked the updated version of the security application from apkmirror. I saw my device was too far behind
Don't expect a Stable ROM, whose code base is months behind any Beta ROMs, to have the latest system apps.
Besides the apps we consider safe to keep up-to-date and update ourselves, it will never be the case.

Hello all, I'm completely new to the MIUI world (I recently bought the Redmi Note 11) and this is my first time using a Mi device. So I ask for your understanding.

I just have some few questions regarding this rom and how to install it.

1. Can I install this on top of the stock rom without losing my data? (installed apps, settings etc)

2. Will this trip the encryption/warranty of the device? (like in samsung, the knox thing)

3. From the download links for my device, whats the one I need to download if ever I decide to install this ROM?

4. Do these roms also have the latest security updates by google?

Thank you all in advance.

Last edited:
Hello all, I'm completely new to the MIUI world (I recently bought the Redmi Note 11) and this is my first time using a Mi device. So I ask for your understanding.

1. Can I install this on top of the stock rom without losing my data? (installed apps, settings etc)

2. Will this trip the encryption/warranty of the device? (like in samsung, the knox thing)

3. From the download links for my device, whats the one I need to download if ever I decide to install this ROM?

1. Not. This is custom ROM (be aware) and as that you must first unlock Bootloader. Unlocking the Bootloader procedure performes Factory reset. Please search here on the Forum and elsewhere on the Net and YouTube how to unlock Bootloaders on Xiaomi

Also, first time you will be flashing Xiaomi.eu, you will have to Factory reset. Later Xiaomi.eu updates will not require Factory reset. But switching back to stock or any other custom ROM will again require Factory reset (every time you switch, but not when you update - generally about switching the ROMs, nothing specific to Xiaomi.eu)

2. AFAIK, with custom ROM (as it is), you could not excersise warranty. But you can always flash back the stock firmware and relock BL and then go for the warranty - unless you brick the phone (but if you brick the phone by not properly following the procedures for flashing a custom ROM, that's not for the warranty anyway)

3. Carefully read the OP post #1. Particularly, find your model in the table and (you can use this ROM only if your model is listed there). On the Download server you will see firmwares for all supported models, and for some more than one firmware (latest and some older version numbers). Choose the proper firmware file name, and usually you would like the highest version number.
As everybody else, you should be able yourself to recognize and download the proper file based on that

Additionally, some firmwares are Fastboot type (they have fastboot in the file name) and some (newer ones, from the moment when custom Recovery became available for that particular device) are Recovery type (they don't have Recovery or Fastboot in the name).
Read additionally in the post #1 and in this thread (find the posts with the link where to find the appropriate custom Recovery for your model and how to install) about different installation procedure for Fastboot and Recovery type of Xiaomi.eu ROMs

4. Security patch is of course the latest from the time when the particular firmware was built (on Download server, you can read when each file was uploaded - when you install you will see in the Settings the Security patch date). You can later receive Security updates from Google

Whenever Xiaomi.eu Stable updates for your device you will receive a notification), it will come with the latest Security patch

Unlocking procedure, from the moment you request, takes one full week (exactly 168 hours) by Xiaomi to let you unlock. Enough time to google, read, learn...

Last edited:
Reactions: bingho and JiaiJ
Folks need help. Something doesn't work strangely ... a friend has unlocked his 12S Ultra and i have to flash xiaomi.eu.
So i do like at my Ultra: i put twrp (boot and then flash), wipe all and want install xiaomi.eu but here is the thing. I put the zip on the phone but twrp doesn't show it. :emoji_sweat:
I try another USB or reboot, its just not there. It shows / acct data and another things.

Folks need help. Something doesn't work strangely ... a friend has unlocked his 12S Ultra and i have to flash xiaomi.eu.
So i do like at my Ultra: i put twrp (boot and then flash), wipe all and want install xiaomi.eu but here is the thing. I put the zip on the phone but twrp doesn't show it. :emoji_sweat:
I try another USB or reboot, its just not there. It shows / acct data and another things.
Please take a picture of the twrp install partition

My only advice to you would be that if you do not know about these issues, you should not get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.