MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting the last stable on the poco f3, it's been 20 minutes still like that, and the phone is always in fastboot.. restarts at the end of the process?

Attachments

• IMG_20220320_194358_326.jpg
    IMG_20220320_194358_326.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 196
Hi, I have Mi 10 Pro, Is it possible to go back to MIUI 12.5 Stable from MIUI 13 stable without formatting (without loosing data), and How? Thank you.
I have been having issues with sound especially when receiving calls as and applications requiring sound (YouTube, MX Player, Spotify etc.)

Hi all,
Just a question about updates : In general, how many updates can we expect from the stable version ? Approximately, of course.
I guess it depends on the device ?
Roll a dice. The result will be as accurate as anyone's prediction.

Hi, I have Mi 10 Pro, Is it possible to go back to MIUI 12.5 Stable from MIUI 13 stable without formatting (without loosing data), and How? ...
No.

Reactions: biscoot
Hello everyone, I have a question about the stable version. I have a Xiaomi Mi10t pro and I would like to install the new version of the Xiaomi.eu Stable 12.5.7 is installed on the device, can I run the script with only update without any problems or do I have to use data wipe in the script like this? Thanks in advance and sorry if there was already a similar question

Hello everyone, I have a question about the stable version. I have a Xiaomi Mi10t pro and I would like to install the new version of the Xiaomi.eu Stable 12.5.7 is installed on the device, can I run the script with only update without any problems or do I have to use data wipe in the script like this? Thanks in advance and sorry if there was already a similar question
u can use script to update without losing data, but the camera issue is still there.

Reactions: DaddyCoffee
Hi there,

does anyone else have problems with VOWIFI?
I installed the latest rom on my MI10.
It shows the VOWIFI logo but I can't make calls. (A1 Austria)

Hi folks, I'm on MI 10 Ultra and the newborn v13 works pretty good so thanks for porting. I'm only experiencing one issue with dark mode: third party apps list for toggling is empty. Is there anyone else with similar issue? Do you think I should clear settings app data? I'm just afraid I loose my device settings by doing so. Thx

Reactions: Alexbo
A user on a Poco F3 group is running Weekly 22.3.16 on his Poco F3 and he mentioned a few things going from stable to weekly:

-Device name is now Poco F3 instead of Redmi K40
-COD Mobile probably now recognizes his device and unlocks ULTRA FPS option.
-Better performance than stable build.

Question, will this change(s) go into the stable build soon?? or at all.

I have installed the Poco X3 Pro rom but I can't pass the safetynet. It says CTS Profile match failed.

This has only has happened with MIUI 13

I have a POCO F2 Pro and on the Xiaomi.eu 12.5 stable I easily had 7.5 hours of screen time. Now with 13.0 stable at most I get to 5 or 5.5... Is it normal? Any solution? Does it happen to anyone else?

Reactions: ONick and Ale_Kyo
Anyone has problems with the files download?
I can't download files front Gmail and from Telegram.
Apps settings are fine.

A user on a Poco F3 group is running Weekly 22.3.16 on his Poco F3 and he mentioned a few things going from stable to weekly:

-Device name is now Poco F3 instead of Redmi K40
-COD Mobile probably now recognizes his device and unlocks ULTRA FPS option.
-Better performance than stable build.

Question, will this change(s) go into the stable build soon?? or at all.
Yes, starting with next release.

Hello
I used fastboot for MI6 some years ago. But I forgot the procedure, which might has changed.

Now I want to buy the MI11 PRO which is on Android 12.
Should I wait until TWRP is working with OTA? Will I loose data if I update to a new TWRP later?

How do I do the fastboot?
Driver needed?

I saw that XIAOMI recommends using the MI Flash Tool for Fastboot. And there is also the MI Tool available.
What do you recommend if I update via fastboot?

Should I later update the TWRP or stay under Fastboot?
What about the menue (.... and save in download ROM) I am not sure how I can copy the file to the folder.

Is there a documentation available=?

Thanks
Olaf

Status
Not open for further replies.