HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Then the second sentence I wrote applies.
Try using OTG-USB.
Hard to answer relevantly when you don't mention the device model.

Last edited:
I have a xiaom 14 pro twrp 3.7.1_12-Xiaomi14pro_v8.6_A14

I don't see the stable zip either

I can't select usb-otg
Have you tried this?

Attachments

• mount-usb-otg-twrp-recovery.jpg
    mount-usb-otg-twrp-recovery.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 63
  • install-file-via-usb-otg-twrp-recovery.jpg
    install-file-via-usb-otg-twrp-recovery.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 60
I would appreciate help..
I have a Poco F6 Pro, I'm trying to unlock it, but there are limited unlocking permissions in the Xiaomi community per day..
However, I checked that bypass is possible.. but it always gives this error" Binding failed, this device has been forced to verify the account qualification by Xiaomi. (30001)"
What do you suggest or how can I resolve this error?

Reactions: JiaiJ
For some reason mi messages wont activate, and with every restart it is sending sms trying to activate and is using my money, how to stop this behavioir? It has something to do with sim activation service i think..
Please help

hello i instaled latest hyperos 1.05.0 on my mi 10 but i got google play certification device is not certified how to fix it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-05-08-56-21-738_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-05-08-56-21-738_com.android.vending.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 25
For some reason mi messages wont activate, and with every restart it is sending sms trying to activate and is using my money, how to stop this behavioir? It has something to do with sim activation service i think..
Please help
Clean Cache/Data from Xiaomi SIM Activation app

I would appreciate help..
I have a Poco F6 Pro, I'm trying to unlock it, but there are limited unlocking permissions in the Xiaomi community per day..
However, I checked that bypass is possible.. but it always gives this error" Binding failed, this device has been forced to verify the account qualification by Xiaomi. (30001)"
What do you suggest or how can I resolve this error?
Seems Xiaomi will not approve new account to unlock until Xiaomi 15 been launch.