HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello

My wife installed my old Xiaomi 12 with Xiaomi.eu_CUPID_OS1.0.8.0.
It doesn't have many apps installed and I do a deep cleaning every now and then. Unfortunately, sometimes your Xiaomi is slow and hangs when opening some apps like camera, settings, etc. Do you have any ideas what I could try besides buying her a new cell phone?
I used to always delete the Davlik cache after an update. Are you still doing that today? I would like to attack her cell phone (for self-protection :D) as little as possible.

Since I upgraded my X14 Houji from the last weekly to this stable, whenever somebody's calling, the contact name is not pulled from the contacts. I have the stocks app from Xiaomi, not Google one's. Any advise? Both contacts and phone apps have permissions to access contacts.

It is strange because the device it appears on (Snapdragon 860 SOC) has almost same HW as my phone (Snapdragon 870 SOC). Both devices are made by Xiaomi.

That way I was thinking it is rather SW (ROM) limitation than unsupported HW.

Can someone here please confirm you have this function (Limit charge to 80% of battery) and it really works? If so what phone do you have? Thanks
I tested it on the Poco X6 Pro (duchamp) and it doesn't work, it requires hardware integration for it to work.

Hello everyone. I have a huge trouble with my HyperOS on Poco F5(marble).
Since I upgraded from MIUI14 to HyperOS version 1.0.2 to the current 1.0.7, I've been experiencing issues during mobile calls where the person I'm speaking to can no longer hear me, and I have to switch to speakerphone to continue the conversation. Is there any way to fix this without reverting to Xiaomi MIUI 14?

A related question: if I switch from HyperOS to Xiaomi.EU MIUI 14 and lock the bootloader, will I still be able to install the latest version of the Google Pay fix in the future?

hi i have Hyper Os By xiaomi.eu
1.0.15.0.UMACNXM
Stebe

now i have update in my phone
1.0.16.0.UMACNXM
is that Possible to do update without lose my data

Hi, forgive me for my English but I'm using the translator to help me; on my Xiaomi 13 I installed the Miui 14.0.31.0 fuxi stable rom, now how do I switch to HyperOS 1.0? Could someone explain to me the steps to take?

Sharing my experience if the gpay module update doesn't fix gpay issues.

On 12S ultra HyperOS.

To start off, ensure you have the latest gpay module installed. That's assumed.

1) Go to settings> apps > manage apps.
2) Click on the 3 dots on the top right, show system apps. You need to do this to show Google Play Services. No one answered me when I asked so I had to figure it out myself.
3) Go to Google Play Store. Uninstall updates, clear all data.
4) Go to Google Play Services. Uninstall updates, clear all data.
5) IMPORTANT! Go to Google Play Services (duplicate app, if there is one). Uninstall updates (if any), clear all data. Clearing data in just (4) is not sufficient. You have to clear BOTH (5) and (4). I was stuck here for days, and the Google Play Services in (4) wouldn't update, and the Wallet app kept crashing on the outdated Google Play Services.
6) Restart phone immediately.
7) Open Google Play Store, go to Settings> about> update. Let it do its thing. Then go to "manage apps" and let it update everything else too. Check the app info now and then to ensure both Play Store and Play Services are updated.
8) After updating, restart the phone again.
9) Clear data for Google Pay. Reinitialise.

Done!

Last edited:
"You can't use a custom ROM with a locked bootloader" is the answer to your question.
Thank you for your answer. What about first part of my question?
Since I upgraded from MIUI14 to HyperOS version 1.0.2 to the current 1.0.7, I've been experiencing issues during mobile calls where the person I'm speaking to can no longer hear me, and I have to switch to speakerphone to continue the conversation. Is there any way to fix this without reverting to Xiaomi MIUI 14?

Thank you for your answer. What about first part of my question?
No idea, doesn't sound like our issue.

A related question: if I switch from HyperOS to Xiaomi.EU MIUI 14 and lock the bootloader, will I still be able to install the latest version of the Google Pay fix in the future?
Try installing carrier services in playstore.