HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

@phoebus89 It's an upgrade and mentioned many times here in this forum.

I updated my houji to OS1.0.47.0 and for me super wallpapers don't work anymore (except geometry I think).
If screen is on, the wallpaper won't move and sometimes it's only a black background instead of the wallpaper.
If screen is off, the super wallpaper won't change (from landing point to top view, landing point stays) and sometimes the screen won't turn off (so screen is really on and not on like AOD actually work).
Deleting app data didn't work.
Ok, problem is the new app version of each super wallpaper. It's safe to deinstall the apps and reinstall the previous app versions. Works fine.

Last edited:
Today, I bought Xiaomi Pad 6S Pro. I am so shame and sorrow about the Xiaomi Smart Hub function. 6S Pro running 1.0.4.0 UNXMIXM firmware. My phone Venus Xiaomi.eu 1.0.3.0 UKBCNXM.

Interconnectivity enabled both devices. But they do not find each other.

Is because of Xiaomi.eu rom being CN build??? Or do I need to connect both devices with Bluetooth?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-02-18-27-55-647_com.milink.service.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-02-18-27-55-647_com.milink.service.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 74
Today, I bought Xiaomi Pad 6S Pro. I am so shame and sorrow about the Xiaomi Smart Hub function. 6S Pro running 1.0.4.0 UNXMIXM firmware. My phone Venus Xiaomi.eu 1.0.3.0 UKBCNXM.

Interconnectivity enabled both devices. But they do not find each other.

Is because of Xiaomi.eu rom being CN build??? Or do I need to connect both devices with Bluetooth?
Yeah have the "same" issue but with Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro and Xiaomi 14 both being on Chinese ROM (Xiaomi 14 on Xiaomi EU and Pad 6 Pro on HyperVS).

Is it possible to use poco launcher with this instead of the miui launcher, if so how?
I am using a Poco F6 on xiaomi.eu 1.0.16.0.UNPCNXM

Dear users ,

If anyone can help please answer , @gogocar62 i believe in youuuu!:D:D

Im playing with DPI values - under developer settings but i forgot the default DPI value on my phone XM14PRO,

someone know the default value or even the value that XM14ULTRA has? maybe someone can see it for me and tell it here..
Try to turn off developer option and restart phone.

Reactions: KGVER
Dear users ,

If anyone can help please answer , @gogocar62 i believe in youuuu!:D:D

Im playing with DPI values - under developer settings but i forgot the default DPI value on my phone XM14PRO,

someone know the default value or even the value that XM14ULTRA has? maybe someone can see it for me and tell it here..
My XM14 is at 400 dp

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
The notification curtain in 1.0.7.0 has not been fixed. The settings are set to classic (aka MIUI), but all messengers display the curtain from Android. Other applications display the curtain from MIUI. Redmi Note 12 4G NFC codename: TOPAZ

Hello,

Can I install this stable ROM on the Weekly Rom and what is important is Format data And Cache, right? Are there any advantages between the Weekly and the Stable Rom?Is the stable Rome also multilingual?

"Weekly" ROMs have been discontinued and will no longer be released.
Now you can go from weekly ROM to Stable ROM without data loss (install as an update). You have nothing. No Format Data, cache, etc.
Stable ROMs have basically the same environments as "Weekly" ROMs. So it is also multilingual.

"Weekly" ROMs have been discontinued and will no longer be released.
Now you can go from weekly ROM to Stable ROM without data loss (install as an update). You have nothing. No Format Data, cache, etc.
Stable ROMs have basically the same environments as "Weekly" ROMs. So it is also multilingual.
Thank you

Did anybody ever try bluetooth connection to a Dual App? It worked on MiUI 13 on my Mi10Pro. The dual app was pokemon go, and there is a little catching bluetooth device, that the game itself is doing to pairing with (you don't pair it like a normal BT device in the BT menu). Now the dual app finds the device, but pairing just times out.
Don't even know, how I would log that to get any idea what's happening.