HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

For everybody, my experience on Poco F3 and RN 9 Pro is it always took few hours to Gpay starts saying phone meets security requirements and can pay after module update. All I had to do is...just wait :)

Reactions: diaplekomenos
Hi everyone , anyone fronting issues with wearos? It's crashing all the time , i cannot pair my watch with Xiami 14 Ultra. Os there a fix or anything i could do ? Thanks

im using the PocoF3 with ver 1.0.3.0. im passing all the google wallet checks but i cant pay. i tap to pay and nothing happens, no animation, no error, nothing. it just doesn't do anything. ive also installed the latest gpay apk, still nothing. can anyone help? anyone experiencing the same issue?

edit: POS says "not supported", gpay doesn't give any error:/
Same issue on Mi10 (umi). So it's not phone related. I will try as other people suggested the HCE fix, and see if that fixes it. I thought I was the only one having this issue.
EDIT. Quick update, setting to HCE fixed the issue.

Last edited:
clear google play services, google service framework, google wallet cache (i personally went with data & cache). restart the device. open up google wallet (it would then ask for SMS permissions, in which you would have to enable it).

you don't have to make a payment to test, but just by removing and adding back your payment card to see whether it adds or not. If it does, go to NFC settings and change the secure element position to HCE (it;s works for me, but at this stage there is no large evidence to show whether this is the culprit or not).

By the way, anyone having battery drain from phone idle on HyperOS in general? I just flashed on my Peridot F6 and battery kinda looks good from idling alone (as i don't daily drive this phone yet). However on my F3 latest hyperOS, it drains 10% every 2 hours, from a possible wakelock from the android system. Tried everything but could not solve it thus i resorted to clean installing it again. would report my findings in abit.
I set the secure element position to HCE and it works!!!

Reactions: averageF3user

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-20-18-58-20-421_com.mi.health.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-20-18-58-20-421_com.mi.health.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: psychofedex
I'm currently on MIUI 14.0.9.0 (POCO F4 / munch) with that version of TWRP that has a picture of a cat on the startup screen.
Do I need to do anything to update to HyperOS 1.0? Will it work if I just flash the .ZIP in TWRP and treat it as if I was updating to MIUI 15 ?

my mi10ultra lasted update1.0.4.0 during install by fastboot .

it have a warning msg "skip copying super image avb footer due to sparse image." so many line.

is that a problem? or not? help me plzzzzz
im newbie

if it a problem how to fix this?

It's just verbose output by the latest Fastboot tool. Nothing to worry about.

• Love
Reactions: newzaa
On the last POCO F3 rom (hyperos 1.0.6.0) i can't configure the block list on magisk because it's always empty. anyone has the same problem and fix it?

Hey! I just saw there's an update for the ROM. Just wanted to know if I can update via updater app on the device without root or if I have to download the ROM and update via USB. Also, if I can do it via updater app, do I just have to wait until it tells me there is an update?

Hey! I just saw there's an update for the ROM. Just wanted to know if I can update via updater app on the device without root or if I have to download the ROM and update via USB. Also, if I can do it via updater app, do I just have to wait until it tells me there is an update?
All is written in first post.

I've just using this rom on houji since 1.0.38 & 1.0.39 from CN Rom..but have been trouble with wifi problem that will say no internet connection on weak signal that previously had no problem with such range. (I cannot use my wifi when i'm in my room that previously has no suc issue in CN rom). This issue has been reported back in November. But no update on it.

The Mi 10 got xiaomi.eu_UMI_OS1.0.5.0.TJBCNXM_13.zip, anybody already on this version and got any issues? I'm still on MIUI 14 and considering to update. And how's the battery life compared to MIUI 14?
Installed some days ago, no major issues whatsoever. Battery life improved, compared to 1.0.3., similar to MIUI 14 for my use.
I just happen to have some minor UI issues:
- Cannot hide green dot, in upper right corner, for location/camera/mic permission use for certain apps;
- On lock screen/AOD, cannot set date DD/MM, only MM/DD and temperature from weather app doesn't show up (it shows a dash or a 0): this wasn't there on 1.0.3.

Reactions: Unknown404