HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

@aepfelundbirnen

Yes, you will need a manual update

Thank you!

Xiaomi 14 Ultra, Global. bootloader unlocked. Aurora first install, format script, stuck on fastboot, goes direct to fastboot in one 1 second. New download and a new try same result. Orginal usb-cabel. I have done this so many times one my Xomi 13 Pro so many times and no problems. Any sugestions?

Xiaomi 14 Ultra, Global. bootloader unlocked. Aurora first install, format script, stuck on fastboot, goes direct to fastboot in one 1 second. New download and a new try same result. Orginal usb-cabel. I have done this so many times one my Xomi 13 Pro so many times and no problems. Any sugestions?
See post 2467 and 2468

On the third try after I downloaded the latest version of Miflash pro, it worked with Aurora global orginal. Now the question is whether I dare to try with Xiaomi.eu again...

On the third try after I downloaded the latest version of Miflash pro, it worked with Aurora global orginal. Now the question is whether I dare to try with Xiaomi.eu again...
Sure :)

Sent from my 23122PCD1G using Tapatalk

I have Xiaomi 13 Pro with HyperOS by xiaomi.eu 1.0.6.0.UMBCNXM Stable.

i got problem in Bluetooth not working with my fossil gen 6 watch i can not pair it.

i have check same thing on other phones its working. can any one give me fix for it ?

@Igor Eisberg @gogocar62 @ingbrzy

Hi guys, thank you for the good work done on the miui eu.

I'm having a weird bug in which my WiFi gets turned on automatically after maybe 2-3 secs whenever I turn on my Bluetooth. Is anyone else experiencing this? My workaround has been to turn off the WiFi manually after that. It seems weird to me.

This has happened to me ever since I upgraded to hyper os. I have checked through the settings multiple times. WiFi scanning is off. I have reset connection settings before but to no avail. My device is Poco f4 GT. I'm on the latest stable hyper os rom which is 1.0.2 for my device.

I hope someone has a solution as it's been bothering me for a while now.

Thanks !

I have Xiaomi 13 Pro with HyperOS by xiaomi.eu 1.0.6.0.UMBCNXM Stable.

i got problem in Bluetooth not working with my fossil gen 6 watch i can not pair it.

i have check same thing on other phones its working. can any one give me fix for it ?

@Igor Eisberg @gogocar62 @ingbrzy
Don't know what "fossil gen 6 watch" even is or how you expect us to answer your question.

Been using yours guys software since since the launch of xiaomi 12s ultra (THOR), never had a problem from miui to hyper OS until today. My South African banking app doesn't work it says "This App cannot run because the device is not secure and your data is at risk.
Any solution I tried the different suggested options on here but nothing is working including magisk.
please assist me.
thanks..

It worked, very strange, never experienced anything like this. But now everything works after installing aurora stable. Thanks for the tips and advice.

Is there any changelog on latest releases of these days? Today I installed 1.0.7.0 on Nuwa after 3 months from 1.0.6.0. Just to know if something important changed.

Been using yours guys software since since the launch of xiaomi 12s ultra (THOR), never had a problem from miui to hyper OS until today. My South African banking app doesn't work it says "This App cannot run because the device is not secure and your data is at risk.
Any solution I tried the different suggested options on here but nothing is working including magisk.
please assist me.
thanks..
install original rom and lock bootloader.,

Reactions: Eclipse1991
please assist me.
thanks..
Keep the XiaomiEU Module up to date.
Install Magisk, Lsposed and Shamiko, add the Banking App to Deny list

I went out yesterday, and wanted to shoot a few video clips and the video camera was again behaving poorly. Impossible to shot a clip without some jerking and stuttering, as if a background app is consuming resources and affecting the camera app.

I had the same problem. First you need to install the Chinese ROM for 14 Ultra, it will be tgz. Flash from Mi flash tools application. Then install EU ROM on it and it will work.

I am using Xiaomi 14 Ultra.
I installed EU ROM and did a clean installation. SIM Activation Failed error keeps happening. Mi Cloud calling and messaging not syncing. Is there any solution to this?

Poco F4 GT with a strange issue.
After a couple of hours, I lose 5g connection.
Somehow I found that device interconnectivity services.
Anyone facing the same issue?
Any solution to this? We have problem that after HyperOS update the Poco F4 does not show any 5 Ghz Wifi networks. Only 2,4 Ghz Wifi appears and can be connected to.

It seems that Poco F4 has some HyperOS issues.