MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't get it. i have a MI4C with locked bootloader (MIUI ver. 6.1.28)
all i need is to flash TWRP with the updater app and that's it? i can flash the EU rom after that? without any problem and without unlocking the bootloader?

I have now libra dev 6.1.28 (mi4c) but don´t recived any updates vía OTA. I can download updates manualy here but is OTA operative or it´s a problem with my rom.
When we have again root without superuser?, I see the last updates need to install superuser :(

Thanks for work! :)

@ingbrzy In latest stable rom Music player is unable to fetch songs.
You open it and there's always 0 songs. No matter what you do, flashing again, clear cache, wipe dalvik and cache, move and delete mp3 files
Can't solve it.

Hope it will be fixed in next stable build if it's xiaomi.eu rom related.

Someone has some newer Music player version I can flash through recovery?

UPDATE

Flashing other Music.apk doesn't work. :(

Last edited:
So, while we keep updating our device with xiaomi.eu ROMS, our xiaomi shoudn't have bootloader locked..
Do i understand?

Xiaomi Mi4c

You open it and there's always 0 songs. No matter what you do, flashing again, clear cache, wipe dalvik and cache, move and delete mp3 files
Can't solve it.

Hope it will be fixed in next stable build.

Don't worry it's same on Mi Note Pro last stable. I tried to change the player but nothing happen.

Don't worry it's same on Mi Note Pro last stable. I tried to change the player but nothing happen.
it is a common android bug which happens to be present in the google music player also, i have it on my nexus 6 with stock 6.0 ... a fix would be awesome ...

it is a common android bug which happens to be present in the google music player also, i have it on my nexus 6 with stock 6.0 ... a fix would be awesome ...

In 7.1.4 it's fine and with Google Music no problem

Last edited:
i don't get it. i have a MI4C with locked bootloader (MIUI ver. 6.1.28)
all i need is to flash TWRP with the updater app and that's it? i can flash the EU rom after that? without any problem and without unlocking the bootloader?
No. There's no way you can flash TWRP on a locked bootloader. Unlocking comes first before anything else.

I start recovery and surprise... I had the 3.0 twrp version and after this upgrade i have the 2.8.7

On Redmi Note 2, flashed, no wipe, Settings keep crashing on boot.

Last edited:
Can't solve it.

Hope it will be fixed in next stable build.

Confirm, i back to dev :(

Any news about our poor, lonely, Mi Pad 2 (latte)?

I succesfully unlocked the china dev and also rooted, so with more locale 2 I forced installed app to believe they're on an Italian tablet,

but... nothing new to do with it?

Last edited:
Mi4w random reboots and randomly when disconnect WiFi, I have not mobile data.
To get it again, I need to reboot or toggle airplane mode

Enviado desde mi MI 4W

Reactions: riccco
I have 6.1.29 and Redmi Note 2 and I noticed that camcorder fps lag was finally solved! With dark scenes the video doesn't lag. So the problem was solved??

Status
Not open for further replies.