MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you need to give the swiftkey app permission to access the stroge

No, SwiftKey works flawlessly on mine. I guess that's because the possession issue from your storage. I ever had that issue, and it needed to wipe the internal storage first.

Battery worse than 6.1.28, light sensor seem stop working, proximity sensor also. Mi4c

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello.
Big thanks for your translations of miui.
Can you send in PM link on repository translation MIUI V7 for Redmi 1W?

It's normal 35.000 in antutu with Mi4w with weekly 6.2.18? It seems really low..
prob ur using balanced mode. im getting 33k with it and 54k on performance mode. (mi4w 3gb ram). i would just care about the phone working ok rather than a benchmark score

No, SwiftKey works flawlessly on mine. I guess that's because the possession issue from your storage. I ever had that issue, and it needed to wipe the internal storage first.
Thanks for the idea to wipe the internal storage - now its works again

is it possible to install this type of new rom, just booting into twrp (and not flashing)? Man touch twrp is dangerous, you have a file explorer with otg support in it, which means all your data is exposed even without booting into the os itself ...

I have a redmi note 2 and why there is this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-27-21-40-59_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-27-21-40-59_com.android.settings.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 425
Does anybody know what twrp version is integrated in Hennessey (Redmi Note 3) Xiaomi.eu ROM?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

i just noticed something since i installed the latest updated rom, 6.2.25. hadn't used the phone, so was the first i knew of it. all contacts had been wiped out! anyone else have this problem? i hadn't updated any app or anything else at all.

Is there anyway to mount usb otg from this TWRP version? I have libra device.. No answer for this problem?

i just noticed something since i installed the latest updated rom, 6.2.25. hadn't used the phone, so was the first i knew of it. all contacts had been wiped out! anyone else have this problem? i hadn't updated any app or anything else at all.

You wiped anything from TWRP? Just get it back from google account or micloud

is it possible to install this type of new rom, just booting into twrp (and not flashing)? Man touch twrp is dangerous, you have a file explorer with otg support in it, which means all your data is exposed even without booting into the os itself ...

So... You want to install it without flash it? Flashing = installing

Guys I've a question: after update my old twrp backups are useless? If i want to revert back i need to flash old twrp? I've hennessy

I read about redmi note 2 utility app but i want a more "official" solution. Thanks in advance and thanks for this fantastic ROM!

Hello ... it's something wrong with this update on "leo" ... everytime when I restart the phone, battery looses about 3%-4% ... I restarted the phone 5 times consecutive and the battery loose about 18% ... can this be fixed ? thank you !
... somebody ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.