HyperOS 1.0 24.5.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Xiaomi 12 is really horrible in terms of battery, these last 2 updates are completely killing the battery. I ask the developers to resolve this problem I have never seen my battery like this!

The Xiaomi 12 is really horrible in terms of battery, these last 2 updates are completely killing the battery. I ask the developers to resolve this problem I have never seen my battery like this!
Can you let us know what the items are when you tap the battery graph at its steepest? ... or maybe do a screenshot.

Can you let us know what the items are when you tap the battery graph at its steepest? ... or maybe do a screenshot.
and it's getting really hot, it's really scalding!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-03-22-27-22-367_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
    Screenshot_2024-06-03-22-27-22-367_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
    484 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot_2024-06-03-22-27-37-692_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
    Screenshot_2024-06-03-22-27-37-692_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.png
    495.6 KB · Views: 168
and I made two or three calls and on the graph I saw that it used up a lot of battery!
Have you checked some settings, for instance in my post here. Have you tried Battery saver? You can over-ride some of the settings that it changes.
I see that you have two sims, plus your Bluetooth is connected.
What happens overnight, when you are not using it? Does it also heat up or use a lot of battery?

Have you checked some settings, for instance in my post here. Have you tried Battery saver? You can over-ride some of the settings that it changes.
I see that you have two sims, plus your Bluetooth is connected.
What happens overnight, when you are not using it? Does it also heat up or use a lot of battery?
yes, but the settings will only hide the problem that the updates are bringing, the rom and that has to be optimized because it comes with problems that affect the battery and heating! at night it is the same whether it is cold or hot

The Xiaomi 12 ROM came with serious heating and battery problems! Even the calling app has problems and sometimes an error appears. Once again I would like to ask the developers to try to resolve these issues in the next update

• Haha
Reactions: ronin1728
The Xiaomi 12 ROM came with serious heating and battery problems! Even the calling app has problems and sometimes an error appears. Once again I would like to ask the developers to try to resolve these issues in the next update
Tell it xiaomi....

I saw that the ROM is all flashed to slot a. Could it be done on slot b as well? With fastboot getvar all I saw that slot b is not bootable, but how is it structured? My goal is to have both slots with the same ROM.

Can i flash this weekly rom as an update on top of my current stable 1.0.38? Using fastboot.

Tell it xiaomi....
I updated thermals to 567 on Mondrian and all is ok now.
I wouldn't say the phone is freezing but you know if I dont charge the phone when watching a video, downloading a file surfing the web and playing a game I would say everything is going to be fine.

Good afternoon. Friends, please tell me what the problem might be.
Periodically, the phone loses connection. What could this be related to?
I started to glitch like that when I flashed the firmware xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.24.1.3.DEV_os1-14.zip

The network is falling off, the mobile connection is lost

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Failure.jpg
    Failure.jpg