HyperOS 1.0 24.5.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I do this without formatting or do I have to format?
Whenever I have gone to the previous week's version without formatting, I have never had any problems, providing there has been no version change (either ROM or Android versions).
However, it never does any harm to do a full backup just in case. ;)

Sempre que passei para a versão da semana anterior sem formatação, nunca tive problemas, pois não tive sorte de alterar a versão (seja ROM ou Android).
No entanto, nunca faz mal nenhum fazer um backup completo, apenas para garantir.;)
OK thanks

My device is not certified on Google Play. Installed the EU Module (22.05.2024). Anyone else?

I'm new to the whole HyperOS thing and flashed my first Ishtar (13 Ultra) with first time script. Everything went well except I keep getting "Permissions keeps stopping" and in summary it says something about

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info ..... code 1 SQLITE_ERROR while compiling... SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation...

What can I do?

I'm new to the whole HyperOS thing and flashed my first Ishtar (13 Ultra) with first time script. Everything went well except I keep getting "Permissions keeps stopping" and in summary it says something about

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info ..... code 1 SQLITE_ERROR while compiling... SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation...

What can I do?
Try to clear data of Permissions app

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

Thanks, works now. Next question: Why does Google sees the phone as "Motorola Moto X Pure Edition" ?!

Anyway, it seems like everyone above said, it seems that it's getting warm only with few apps installed and the battery is getting drained.

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Thanks, works now. Next question: Why does Google sees the phone as "Motorola Moto X Pure Edition" ?!
Already explained many times. It is one of the measures to make GPay and bank alication work for you. It may show up as a different device in the future.

OK, all works now except I can't get default camera app to open Google photos, I've set Google Photos as default Gallery app in the settings and the camera app after taking pic still opens Mi Gallery. Believe it or not, this worked on the CN firmware... OK, deleting camera data fixed this as well

Last edited:
OK, all works now except I can't get default camera app to open Google photos, I've set Google Photos as default Gallery app in the settings and the camera app after taking pic still opens Mi Gallery. Believe it or not, this worked on the CN firmware... OK, deleting camera data fixed this as well
It irritates me too. I've tried with different gallery apps but every time it starts Mi Gallery. I also tried to disable mi gallery apps but then nothing started.

Try what I edited above... it works after clearing data of the Camera app.

On any charge it shows that the remaining screen operating time is 6 hours and 8 minutes. how can this be solved?

Attachments

• photo_2024-06-03_11-15-15.jpg
    photo_2024-06-03_11-15-15.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 70
What do you want to solve about it? It shows you the estimated screen-on time (SOT) until the battery dies.
It's a new way of calculating. It no longer counts the total operating time until the battery runs out.

Or do you want to say that it froze on one number?

What do you want to solve about it? It shows you the estimated screen-on time (SOT) until the battery dies.
It's a new way of calculating. It no longer counts the total operating time until the battery runs out.

Or do you want to say that it froze on one number?
With any battery charge, it shows 6 hours and 8 minutes!

Three things that are still not working correctly with me (nuwa) are:
- Moon super wallpaper not working while on Battery saver;
- Detect gaze still not funtioning properly;
- Inconsistency of date format, eg. AOD page shows '03/06' (correct), Lock screen page shows '6/3' (incorrect), and also leading zeros inconsistent;
- - also inconsistencies on same page, eg. Steps data
Screenshot_2024-06-03-19-04-57-388_com.mi.health-edit.jpg
The top of the page is correct as 'dd/mm', but the individual days below are 'mm/dd'.

Are these down to Xiaomi themselves, or is this part of the xiaomi.eu?

added xiaomi.eu to homescreen
then when visiting the website it goes to landscape even the lock is On. should be lock to portrait, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.