HyperOS 1.0 24.5.20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of the possibilities that could be happening ....
The two things that I can think of are that there could be a corruption in this last part of the super section, or the fastboot connection could have been broken.
If the update is still stuck, then there will be little alternative but to close the console. I would suggest that you do not try to re-boot the phone - just leave it in fastboot mode.
What you could also do is to re-download the file and also check that the cable connection is absolutely firm.
You could then re-start the update.
Thanks for the reply.

I just got it fixed, i guess my fastboot drivers were fcked (probably my own fault, didnt update them for about 2 years now).

Terminated the console, tried to fix it with manual fastboot commands but since the firmware was incomplete, it refused to accept any fastboot commands (didnt even recognize device model or SN).
I somehow then managed to enter recovery and was able to reflash the update through adb sideload.
Everything is working again now.

Anyways, thank you for helping!

Reactions: Iain_B
Im suffering an small glitch, fingerprint unlock is not working anymore with the screen off... It vibrates but not unlocks until the screen goes on due to wake up the device

Mondrian

Status
Not open for further replies.