HyperOS 1.0 24.5.20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I tried to flash xiaomi.eu_AURORA_OS1.0.11.0.UNACNXM_14 on mu ultra 14 , I keep getting the error "cannot found file flash _all_lock.bat" . I've tried this multiple times but keep getting this error every time. I also tried installing it using the updater but was not successful . I'm a tyro in this area not not very tech- saavy . Can you please advice ?

Attachments

• Doc1.pdf
    136.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Angry
Reactions: katerpanne
Downloading and installing this via the updater on the phone produced no result. After rebooting it shows the old OS version (XIAOMI.EU)1.0.9.0 UNACNXM

1. you are in the wrong thread
2. in the stable ROM thread, you have written in the first post how to update. Installing with Fastboot:

After installing this update, Google search (through the Google app) always crashes, even after uninstalling app updates and deleting app data. Some other apps also kept crashing, but reinstalled them fixed it

Edit: some apps still crash after reinstalling them

Last edited:
Hello all,
I still have a problem when I'm making a dual app with WhatsApp after few days the app stop working properly I explain :
- I can receive notifications and reply
- I can open the notification and enter the dual whatsapp
- BUT when I go back to the home page of whatsapp dual, it crash

I have the log I post it too.

Thanks for help
5a93f320cf7d0b56f67304b2c2c217b7.jpg

Sent from my 23127PN0CG using Tapatalk
Hey guys any help for that?

I would like to ask the developers to put the new editor gallery update for the Xiaomi 12 in the next update as the new update brings fantastic new artificial intelligence features

Hey, I use the MI 11, since HyperOS has also been available for the Venus for some time now, I wonder if the weeklys is also coming for the Venus?

Sorry what do you mean?
We need to switch on the stable ?
Or the new weekly release will happen?

Don't hope for the weekly. There will never be a weekly for that model again. The weekly for that model will not happen.

Reactions: Panas
Seriously? Try reading the previous posts !
Do people really stop using their brains?:emoji_cry:
Yeah seriously, what the problem with you?
Don't take it with so much pride, who are you to judge others ? The other guy reply to me, so yeah I thought that , is it so important?!
I'm under water flood, I couldn't see the previous message it was too long to load.

To answer that you are all good, but to provide real support for real problems in the rom, no one is there
Fortunately not everyone is like that

So Stop being so sarcastic, it's useless and waste of time.

Have a good day under 3 or 4 meters of water

CUPID Xiaomi 12 - dirty update. Everything is excellent, no issue at all, much smoother. GooPay works perfect from the beginning (with no shamanic dance + tambourine :D )

Shennong here; I'm a bit late to this version, when updating through fastboot, my device has now been stuck on sending the 7. part of super partition for over 10 Minutes. Has this happened to anyone before?

Should I just terminate the console and restart the update? Or will I end up with a bricked bootloader then? I'm actually not 100% sure what super partition is for exactly, so if someone knows what to do please let me know.

Shennong here; I'm a bit late to this version, when updating through fastboot, my device has now been stuck on sending the 7. part of super partition for over 10 Minutes. Has this happened to anyone before?

Should I just terminate the console and restart the update? Or will I end up with a bricked bootloader then? I'm actually not 100% sure what super partition is for exactly, so if someone knows what to do please let me know.
I'm thinking of the possibilities that could be happening ....
The two things that I can think of are that there could be a corruption in this last part of the super section, or the fastboot connection could have been broken.
If the update is still stuck, then there will be little alternative but to close the console. I would suggest that you do not try to re-boot the phone - just leave it in fastboot mode.
What you could also do is to re-download the file and also check that the cable connection is absolutely firm.
You could then re-start the update.

Reactions: ntlkr
Status
Not open for further replies.