MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an issue on my Poco F3 Phone:
Always when i want to call somebody, i can't hear them, but they can hear myself. I must close call and recall him, than it works. Every 8 hours 1 time.
Do you have an idea?

Hello, my xiaomi 13 pro endlessly restarts ( xiaomi.eu 14.028 2023-12-03). I created the first clone of the application and now have this problem. System works 2-3 seconds,then restarts again and again.

Hello, my xiaomi 13 pro endlessly restarts ( xiaomi.eu 14.028 2023-12-03). I created the first clone of the application and now have this problem. System works 2-3 seconds,then restarts again and again.
Instal by twrp

Always when i want to call somebody, i can't hear them, but they can hear myself. I must close call and recall him, than it works. Every 8 hours 1 time.
Do you have an idea?
There is no such issue on my F3 running the latest xiaomi.eu ROM.

Do you have an idea?
My wife have this exact problem on Mi10T pro on vanilla Miui global so it's probably not xiaomi.eu problem but I also would know what is causing this.

Reactions: xam1695
Reactions: Izbushka
It is a temporary solution, after a certain time, these updates appear again, and with no chance of them finishing, they always remain pending, and if you try to update, an error message appears
Yes, I figured it out later too

I can not pay with wallet anymore. Do i have to install every older Xiaomi.eu GPay Module or is it okay only the latest one?
Can i install this in Android with packet installer or do i need to install this in TWRP?

I can not pay with wallet anymore. Do i have to install every older Xiaomi.eu GPay Module or is it okay only the latest one?
Can i install this in Android with packet installer or do i need to install this in TWRP?
Latest one, just like every other apk install it with package installer then reboot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-20-05-09-42.png
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-05-09-42.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_2023-12-20-05-13-36-256_bin.mt.plus-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-05-13-36-256_bin.mt.plus-edit.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 175
for my 11 lite 5g ne (lisa) where can I download it, I tried with a link that I saw here but it gives me an error when starting flashing

Thanks for the awesome work guys!
I've a question. Do you update the system apps to their latest version with each release? So I use Mi 10T Pro and it's last Chinese rom release was in March 2023. Do you leave the app versions as is in fastboot package for the specific device or update the system app to its latest version from different device/rom package? Albeit last being released publicly in March my device got new zips recently with PlayIntegrity fixes. Does that release come with updated apps or they are the same as the ones released in March? Thanks again!

POCO X3 NFC. I managed to use my phone for payment this morning, but now device integrity is failed again...

It has appeared an update to my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g about a rebuild of 14.0.4 version. Its neccesary to update it?

POCO X3 NFC: new apk installed, phone restarted - nothing else has been done. Neither GPlay data/cache clean. GPay is working flawlessly. Thx for the quick response - AGAIN!

Reactions: diaplekomenos
Damn, google got me this time, I was waiting at the cash register in the local store :) I had to update and restart and wait the queue again :)

• Haha
Reactions: Smaritz
Status
Not open for further replies.