MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm asking again my friends: We must clean all data from GPlay & Wallet after update the ROM to work? Thank's in advance!

I am going to update Stable MIUI14 with GPay fix. I don't have Magisk installed, neither PIF. Simply jump from 14.0.11.0 TKACNXM to new 14.0.11.0 TKACNXM rebuild, in my Mi 11 Ultra.
Do I need to clear app data and remove cards from my Wallet? And, in this case, do it after or before updating?
Didn't need to remove cards , just clear data, also recommend delete twrp folder in root of storage and reboot

The folder may or may not be the problem. In most cases it does not cause a problem.
Try downloading and installing the ROM again.
I have reinstalled rom without XiaomiEUModule, then install app and still all tests fail

Attachments

• photo_2023-12-04_17-36-43.jpg
    photo_2023-12-04_17-36-43.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 258
I can only repeat myself. Download the ROM again and install. Do not install XiaomiEUModule.
Install this module only if you fail the integrity test.
I assume you removed the PIF module in Magisk and also Magisk (root).

I've still never been able to change my WhatsApp ringtone from the default though. Not a big issue, just mentioning it.

I have installed the new update for Xiaomi mi 12 pro but still can't use my Google pay as it states, that's the security requirements are still not reached... Please help

I can only repeat myself. Download the ROM again and install. Do not install XiaomiEUModule.
Install this module only if you fail the integrity test.
I assume you removed the PIF module in Magisk and also Magisk (root).
You don't understand. Magisk integrity module works. But i want to solve gpay problem with XiaomiEUModule app.
Did you clear data if google play store and services ? Optional: Google Wallet
Yes. And add google apps to denylist. Without Magisk installed only basic test pass

• Angry
Reactions: gogocar62
Poco F2 pro: i came back for the latest rebuilt, fresh install with fastboot first install erase exe. I can't skip "Basic settings" panel. It doesn't do anything when i click on the right arrow. Same error after a restart.

EDIT: Found the problem, "Wallpaper Carousel" have to switch off. Just this.

Last edited:
I install the last ROM but I have Magisk so I deleted app xiaomieumodule in adb, then magisk module PIF works

How can i fix my banking apps to work i installed the rom but my banking apps dont't work, the playsore is now certified tho

I have updated the ROM and now i don't have magisk installed, GPay and all is working but now i can't give the root access for some apps. Can i install magisk with this new updated ROM? If yes, how?

Status
Not open for further replies.