MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It mostly depend if you want to do an update, or if you want to do a clean install (loosing all your data)
I have a Xiaomi 13 Lite (ziyig) already on miui 14.0.4.0.tllmixm (last version is 14.0.4.0.tllmixm) and i dont want to lose all my data, so i was wondering since they have rebuilt the rom if i'll lose my files

I'm unable to update Google security patch to latest version. Download is working, reboot required. But device reboots twice and after it's up again, the new update isn't installed. Apollopro latest miui stable ROM

Screenshot_2023-11-11-15-09-35-668_com.google.android.gms.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-11-15-09-40-377_com.google.android.gms.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-11-03-740_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-13-03-358_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
Google wallet is still not working for me either on Redmi k60 (Mondrian).
I'm using magisk delta and play integrity fix. I used magisk hide and deleted data of wallet, play store and Google play services. Play store says device is certified, but integrity check sometimes passes and sometimes doesn't, oddly. Any idea what I could try? Or could it be a problem of the ROM?

You mean I should be using normal magisk? What about play integrity fix? Do I need anything else, like shamiko?
Or is there something else I am doing wrong?
You don't need anything additional to make payments working on these rebuilds.

Hi,
Updated OTA my MI 11 ultra (star) from the previous version to 14.0.11.0.TKACNXM, then G**gle Wallet not working anymore (phone is not following safety rules). :-/

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Sorry again, but you mean that it should work without magisk installed? The integrity check would pass?
Is there currently any way to have Google pay work and have magisk as well?

The update fix the problems with Play Integrity unless you have root, in that case you won't even pass basic integrity, everything will fail. This is based on my experience testing on my Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian)

Clear app data and re-add your cards.
I cleared the cache then all data, even uninstalled Wallet, but when I reinstall, all my cards are back automatically in the app. Also, even after clearing data and reinstalling the app, I still have the message "Your phone doesn't meet security standards". :-(

The update fix the problems with Play Integrity unless you have root, in that case you won't even pass basic integrity, everything will fail. This is based on my experience testing on my Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian)
Okay, I'm thankful they managed to get it to work without root permission, but it would be nice to know if they intend to make it work with root as well, otherwise I'll probably have to change ROM. Have you tried with KernelSU?

Okay, I'm thankful they managed to get it to work without root permission, but it would be nice to know if they intend to make it work with root as well, otherwise I'll probably have to change ROM. Have you tried with KernelSU?
I hope so, but we’ll have to wait and see.
I haven’t tested KernelSU yet, because I’m used to Magisk and I don’t want to mess up my phone. Does it require a custom kernel to use it?

Hey there! I have been using this rom ever since I got my redmi note 10 pro and have been very happy with it. I obviously started facing play integrity issues yesterday but solved that by clean flashing the new fixed build through fastboot today. The devs are amazing and I am very thankful that they got onto resolving this quickly.
The main reason I updated was to be able to use google pay in google wallet and from reading previous messages it seems that it is the case for most other users too. I am now passing basic and device integrity but I am still unable to set up google pay even though I do meet the security requierements within the app. I am wondering if any other users are facing this after updating to the latest build and if they have found a way to resolve it!
I have tried clearing cache and data of play store, play services and wallet, and clearing cache in recovery, furthermore I am not rooted and do not have any custom modifications or kernels installed, just the base rom flashed through fastboot. I am still not sure if this is 100% an issue with the rom or if google has some kind of limited attempt cooldown since I do not have another device to test it with. Hopefully I can resolve this as google pay is important to me and I really do not want to go back to stock miui as it is just objectively worse. Please let me know if any of you are facing similar issues, thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-49-36-529_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-49-36-529_com.android.updater.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-49-11-684_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-49-11-684_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-48-45-499_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-16-48-45-499_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 199
for the mi 10 I still don't have the ability to pay, I already clear app data of play store but nothing

Hi
for the mi 10 I still don't have the ability to pay, I already clear app data of play store but nothing
Reflash, after system up from reflash. Clear data of wallet and play store. Clear data not just cache. Off NFC.
Restart phone.
Try enter wallet and add card.

So, I read through the thread that is marked where you guys announced that you were going to rebuild these roms, as you did, and now I understand the situation a little bit better. May I suggest that you add a statement at the top of the thread, next to the download links, explaining the situation?
There are a few questions that are unclear:
1) Is there currently any way to get these ROMs to pass device integrity and use Google pay with root? That is, can I use xiaomi.eu, magisk and Google pay or do I have to choose between the last two? What about KernelSU instead of Magisk?
2) if using Google pay with Magisk on Xiaomi.eu is currently not possible, is there any intention to change that and is that considered a priority or not?
Thank you so much for your effort!
Maybe having something stated clearly next to the download links will decrease the amount of repeated and stupid questions and demands, like the ones I wrote earlier without understanding the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.