MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have MI10Pro with Android 12, and MIUI13 weekly rom. I want to upgrade to stable 14. It is mandatory to format data or simple update possible without loss any info/pw/programms on my phone. Thanks.

I have MI10Pro with Android 12, and MIUI13 weekly rom. I want to upgrade to stable 14. It is mandatory to format data or simple update possible without loss any info/pw/programms on my phone. Thanks.
Format data is recommended when switching between Stable to Weekly and vice versa.

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,
Anyone knows if there will be a Update for the Mi 11 Pro in near Future?
Still running the 14.0.6 and have so much Trouble with the Bluetooth Like with my whoop Band etc that i think im switching Back to A12.

Can i do the downgrade without any loss?
Greetings

I keep getting this notification continuously even 2 times in minute and no matter what I press it still pops up.
Anyone else have this problem?

Attachments

• 1683917872273.jpg
    1683917872273.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 188
Long press from task list freezes and does not allow me to proceed to app settings.
on xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_V14.0.19.0.TMRCNXM_v14-13.zip

Hello everyone,
I am a noob user with first time using xiaomi devices. 6 months ago, I bought Xiaomi 12T Pro and it came with miui 13 global version. The phone was like a beast with a good battery and excellent camera. After few months, I recieved miui 14 global stable version and updated but found nothing from the new features of miui 14 that I found online. Since then, the battery drains fast and the camera quality was reduced. I did a bit of search and decided to unlock the bootloader and downgrade to miui 13 indonesian rom since it has miui dialer and messages because google sucks. Now, I have two problems:

1 - Unsuccessful bootloader unlock and i have to wait 168 Hours
2- I did not find an indonesian miui for my device

So, while doing my research, I found a rom called xiaomi eu which has a lot of cool features and I came across this website. In a nutshell, I wanna know if I can install xiaomi eu rom on my device (xiaomi 12T pro) or not?? If so, how to install it?? and I wanna know if I installed xiaomi eu 14 from this website, will I face same problems like miui 14 global version (battery and camera)? or should I install xiaomi eu 13??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

MARBLE_V14.0.19.0 on Redmi Note 12 Turbo.
google maps "compass" works on first launch.
But, after the second launch, compass not working.

MARBLE_V14.0.19.0 on Redmi Note 12 Turbo.
google maps "compass" works on first launch.
But, after the second launch, compass not working.
Was reported a million times if you had searched the forum. Nothing we can do about a closed-source Google app, and no other app seems to have that issue.

Reactions: banie01
Hello everyone,
I am a noob user with first time using xiaomi devices. 6 months ago, I bought Xiaomi 12T Pro and it came with miui 13 global version. The phone was like a beast with a good battery and excellent camera. After few months, I recieved miui 14 global stable version and updated but found nothing from the new features of miui 14 that I found online. Since then, the battery drains fast and the camera quality was reduced. I did a bit of search and decided to unlock the bootloader and downgrade to miui 13 indonesian rom since it has miui dialer and messages because google sucks. Now, I have two problems:

1 - Unsuccessful bootloader unlock and i have to wait 168 Hours
2- I did not find an indonesian miui for my device

So, while doing my research, I found a rom called xiaomi eu which has a lot of cool features and I came across this website. In a nutshell, I wanna know if I can install xiaomi eu rom on my device (xiaomi 12T pro) or not?? If so, how to install it?? and I wanna know if I installed xiaomi eu 14 from this website, will I face same problems like miui 14 global version (battery and camera)? or should I install xiaomi eu 13??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
I'm a 12T Pro user too, and the process is similar to all other Xiaomi devices.
On the 2 main posts of this thread there is everything you need to know about ROM installation, with and without TWRP.
If by any chance you don't find or understand something, with a bit of forum search you'll certainly will find.
You'll find out that Xiaomi.eu is the best ROM for 12T Pro (Diting)

I'm visually impaired. I installed Stable Version miui 14. There are too many errors. My phone works like a turtle. Is there a new version? I looked at the source forge site. I couldn't find a new update.
When is the new update for mi11TPro released?
Problems with my device drove me away from the phone. I no longer want to use it.

Screen reader freezes. I'm having freezes.

I installed a very unstable version.

I'm visually impaired. I installed Stable Version miui 14. There are too many errors. My phone works like a turtle. Is there a new version? I looked at the source forge site. I couldn't find a new update.
When is the new update for mi11TPro released?
Problems with my device drove me away from the phone. I no longer want to use it.

Screen reader freezes. I'm having freezes.

I installed a very unstable version.
How did you install our ROM if you're visually impaired?

Went from stable 0.19 to stable 0.26 on NUWA (13 Pro).

In 0.19, MMS would not work on the Telstra network - I get Message zsize:1KB, Expires 21/5 on the built in message. On Google message, the download would circle and then time out with error.

On upgrade to 0.26, Google Message does not work at all. No message (old ones is displayed) and attempting to start a new Chat encounters error - "Failed to create conversation. Please Try again later"

Still unable to retrieve/send MMS on 0.26 with the built in Xiaomi Message (same as 0.19).
Would be nice to get Google Message working, or have it built in, instead of Xiaomi Message

Reactions: fgurdradee
I'm a 12T Pro user too, and the process is similar to all other Xiaomi devices.
On the 2 main posts of this thread there is everything you need to know about ROM installation, with and without TWRP.
If by any chance you don't find or understand something, with a bit of forum search you'll certainly will find.
You'll find out that Xiaomi.eu is the best ROM for 12T Pro (Diting)
Which xiaomi.eu version are you using, 13 or 14?? Also, have you tried stock miui 14 before changing to xiaomi.eu or you have installed it instead of miui 13? Can you tell me about the battery and camera performance of xiaomi. eu??

Which xiaomi.eu version are you using, 13 or 14?? Also, have you tried stock miui 14 before changing to xiaomi.eu or you have installed it instead of miui 13? Can you tell me about the battery and camera performance of xiaomi. eu??
I'm using MIUI 14, Stable 14.0.8.
Never used Global MIUI 14, unlocked the bootloader when only global MIUI 13 was available.
Battery and camera are excellent and the performance overall is spot-on.
I'm not willing at all to try global since the xiaomi.eu version have everything I need without any bloatware and at least if you have any doubt at least someone will answer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.