MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch to English language and try to activate SIM
Hi Devs,
I confirm the same issue on the Poco F3 (Stable 14.0.7.0).
After doing a clean installation of MIUI.eu Weekly switching to Stable, I can no longer activate my Mi Account.
Since Google Backup never worked with MIUI.eu in both versions, all my Calls and SMS messages sync are on Mi Cloud and I can't recover them.
I´m currently using English (country and language) in settings.
Does any fix or workaround?

NOTE: Screenshots inserted

Attachments

• IMG_20230923_105853.jpg
    IMG_20230923_105853.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_20230923_105749.jpg
    IMG_20230923_105749.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
Reactions: Tanda
Hi Devs,
I confirm the same issue on the Poco F3 (Stable 14.0.7.0).
After doing a clean installation of MIUI.eu Weekly switching to Stable, I can no longer activate my Mi Account.
Since Google Backup never worked with MIUI.eu in both versions, all my Calls and SMS messages sync are on Mi Cloud and I can't recover them.
I´m currently using English (country and language) in settings.
Does any fix or workaround?

NOTE: Screenshots inserted
I have this issue from mi9se, once moved to Android 11 the activation no longer works for me.
Google backup actually does work, and you can always use a third party "cloning" app that moves SMS, call history, photos etc

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

I had the same problem with one sim card. I had to set the correct provider in MBN for the given SIM..

I have this issue from mi9se, once moved to Android 11 the activation no longer works for me.
Google backup actually does work, and you can always use a third party "cloning" app that moves SMS, call history, photos etc

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk
For future backups since Google and Xiaomi seems not reliable when on MIUI.eu is the way to go.
But how to recover the storage into Mi Cloud? Alli my data still there... :confused:

Any solution for Google pay security issue for mi note 10 tucana version?! This was the last stable rom available?

Hi guys, I want to change my weekly ROM to a stable ROM. What are the steps that I have to do for that. I have a Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra device. Also I have twrp.
I know that I have to do a backup but I'm not sure about the process of downgrading the rom.
Thanks

Hi guys, I want to change my weekly ROM to a stable ROM. What are the steps that I have to do for that. I have a Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra device. Also I have twrp.
I know that I have to do a backup but I'm not sure about the process of downgrading the rom.
Thanks
Format Data
Install stable ROM

I update last VEUXG rom and stack in recovery cant boot system i have option Reboot, Wipe data, Connect with MiAssistent and Safe mode how to boot System withaut loosing data

I update last VEUXG rom and stack in recovery cant boot system i have option Reboot, Wipe data, Connect with MiAssistent and Safe mode how to boot System withaut loosing data
Were you able to solve it? Even a clean install doesn't boot up the phone. Stuck in fastboot. Trying to revert to previous version now.

Status
Not open for further replies.