MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon.. I have the following situation and I needed help.. I have a redmi note 9s with my mi account.. However, a few months ago I activated that same account on my current mi 11 t pro mobile phone. However I went to update my redmi note 9s and in trwp I did the cleaning and now it restarted with my account that I currently have on the Mi 11 t pro, but it gives an error when putting the password to start the phone again. Is there any solution?!

Good Afternoon.. I have the following situation and I needed help.. I have a redmi note 9s with my mi account.. However, a few months ago I activated that same account on my current mi 11 t pro mobile phone. However I went to update my redmi note 9s and in trwp I did the cleaning and now it restarted with my account that I currently have on the Mi 11 t pro, but it gives an error when putting the password to start the phone again. Is there any solution?!
Use your phone password
Not your Mi Account password

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Use your phone password
Not your Mi Account password

--

Maybe I didn't explain it completely well.. The phone started as if it were the 1st time to make the configuration, then there's the start screen with the mi account defined to put the password..but it gives an error.. That same account is on mine current phone..

Maybe I didn't explain it completely well.. The phone started as if it were the 1st time to make the configuration, then there's the start screen with the mi account defined to put the password..but it gives an error.. That same account is on mine current phone..
Access your Mi Account from the desktop and login from there.

See if that works.

--

Ok thanks,

Just read that i have to Format If i Switch from weekly to stable so i wasnt sure If i have to do the Same with stable/stable
Format Data in following downgrade situations:

- Weekly <> Stable

- Stable <> Weekly

- MIUI (N) > MIUI (N-) (Stable and/or Weekly)

where N = MIUI version number

Format Data NOT needed when upgrading:

- Weekly (N) > Weekly (N+)
- Stable (N) > Stable (N+)

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

I dare to say that even weekly (N) -> stable (N+) would work. Any upgrade of that kind actually.

Послато са 22081283G помоћу Тапатока

Status
Not open for further replies.