MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to fix all this?

Should i do change file system to ext and back f2 with the goal to mount and put xiaomi.eu.

I can't see your hands. You are doing something wrong.
Install fastboot ROM and then update to recovery ROM.

Thats the point. My self don't understand whats the problem. Its easy as that. Boot twrp, flash twrp, flash eu rom, reset and reboot. Bootloop in twrp.

How you mean fastboot rom and then recovery?
For the 12S Ultra is 13.0.9 the latest fastboot rom. I have to do this and then dowload 13.0.11 and install from twrp?

I think the storage or partition is damage?!
after reset i had twrp bootloop so i flash bat stock rom except storage. All data is there, nothing is delete wtf

Last edited:
Just got my Xiaomi 12 and installed 13.0.41.0. Noticed there is no longer "quick snap mode" menu in camera settings. Has the feature been removed from a certain version? on my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G v13.0.12, the feature is still there.

Just got my Xiaomi 12 and installed 13.0.41.0. Noticed there is no longer "quick snap mode" menu in camera settings. Has the feature been removed from a certain version? on my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G v13.0.12, the feature is still there.
It's a hardware-specific feature. Some devices don't have it, Xiaomi 12 is one of them.

Whe u have rooted, just install Leica mod in magisk
Then u have this feature back

I do factory reset and format data before flashing. I am doing format data after flashing.
If you did Factory reset before installing, then you deleted the downloaded ROM zip file.
You would need to sideload or copy the ROM zip file again by use of MTP

That's the reason why the advice is to do Format Data AFTER installing the ROM from TWRP

And there is no need or point to Factory reset first and later Format Data because Format Data will also wipe everything that you had on /data and Internal storage, just like Factory reset will do - so why would you wipe the same twice?!

But it is important to do Format Data since it is stronger than Factory reset or WIPE Data (just Factory reset or WIPE Data would not be enough)

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a problem with my Mi11Lite 4G (courbet).
My previous ROM version was V13.0.9.0, and I had OrangeFox recovery. I tried to update to latest version (V13.0.10.0) via Update app (Choose update package…).
After update I can't boot into system anymore. It boots into TWRP instead.
What should i do?

Hello,
My previous ROM version was V13.0.9.0, and I had OrangeFox recovery. I tried to update to latest version (V13.0.10.0) via Update app (Choose update package…).
What should i do?

Download the recovery zip file of the update and put it on your phone. Flash rom from twrp and then format data

Hello,
What should i do?

Download the recovery zip file of the update and put it on your phone. Flash rom from twrp and then format data

Thank you.
What do you mean by recovery zip?
With "format data" i will probably loose my data?
Is there any chance to recover phone without loosing data? (TWRP backup)

Thank you.
Dude tell me which rom you want to switch from. So I mean which rom does version 13.0.9 belong to and which version does 13.0.10 belong to?

Thank you.

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

Hey, can i flash xiaomi.eu rom based on Android 12 on my veuxg device if I'm running pixel experience 13 currently? Any problems with anti rollback?

In all likelihood, your data will be deleted, but in twrp mode, the computer should be able to see the phone. You can back up your data. Zip file is the file you selected the update package. Find it in the data section and flash it. And then format data.
Dude tell me which rom you want to switch from. So I mean which rom does version 13.0.9 belong to and which version does 13.0.10 belong to?

Sweep to factory reset and reboot your system. Only your app data and settings will be deleted
Thanks.
Can I after factory reset, restore my data partition (from backup) in twrp? It will work?
Sorry for being impatient, but I really want to find a way to recover my phone without losing any data (including app data).

Thanks.
Can I after factory reset, restore my data partition (from backup) in twrp? It will work?
Sorry for being impatient, but I really want to find a way to recover my phone without losing any data (including app data).
I don't know what you have backed up in twrp, but the phone won't boot, probably due to a faulty component. Do a factory reset from twrp, only your apps and settings will be deleted. The files in the data are not deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.