MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how? I thought there is no custom recovery for Android 12 devices?

Edit: Nevermind. Found the twrp here.

I can't use Power button on 13.0.8 Mi 10S, it always activate Google assistant even I turn this feature off :( Hope 13.0.10 (just released China rom) can fix this.

Use the correct command.
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img
Thank u a lot. Flashing process is good.But when run"fastboot boot twrp.img",it says
E:\xiaomi flsash script\platform-tools-windows>fastboot boot twrp.img
Sending 'boot.img' (102400 KB) OKAY [ 2.183s]
Booting FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size')
fastboot: error: Command failed

Thank u a lot. Flashing process is good.But when run"fastboot boot twrp.img",it says
E:\xiaomi flsash script\platform-tools-windows>fastboot boot twrp.img
Sending 'boot.img' (102400 KB) OKAY [ 2.183s]
Booting FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size')
fastboot: error: Command failed
it seems the img is not for Redmi k50 Ultra(diting)

Hello there,

I am currently on V13.0.36.0.SLCCNXM and trying to upgrade to V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM on my Xiaomi 12 Chinese Version. However through the phone's updater I can't seem to do it, because it always just reboots and doesn't go to twrp...Is there a way I can fix that? I have a twrp installed...

Also, could I just use XiaomiToolV2 to flash V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM over it, would that work?

Thanks

Hello there,

I am currently on V13.0.36.0.SLCCNXM and trying to upgrade to V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM on my Xiaomi 12 Chinese Version. However through the phone's updater I can't seem to do it, because it always just reboots and doesn't go to twrp...Is there a way I can fix that? I have a twrp installed...

Also, could I just use XiaomiToolV2 to flash V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM over it, would that work?

Thanks
use the search function…
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/#post-662483

Thanks! I've tried but now I'm stuck in fastboot mode and trying to boot into twrp with"fastboot boot twrp.img". But I get the error "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size".
I've downloaded the twrp from the XiaomiEU site...is that the REC or BOOT twrp? The skkk site doesn't let me download at the moment...

EDIT: it worked when using "twrp-3.6.2_12" twrp...
thanks for the help and the turorial link!

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size')
Second user in my group have this problem , but after flash Xiaomi eu Rom 13.0.7. in fastboot mode, boot Rom, and go to recovery, TWRP is there. I don't know why is this happening. But almost every user have bad buffer size and after flashing fastboot Xiaomi eu Rom 13.0.7. TWRP is flash and it's fully working. How is this happening, is Xiaomi eu Rom flash TWRP? A lot of users reports this ,that after failed to boot into TWRP and get bed buffer size. Xiaomi eu fastboot Rom solve TWRP problem.

David S.:
Alrright, I'll let you know when the process is completed

Yeah! TWRP installed. The thing is, is in chinese! But I change language.

ONE OF THE CHAT.

Attachments

• IMG_20221117_003725_641.png
    IMG_20221117_003725_641.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 161
Problem solved. USE "[BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK50Ultra_v6.3_A12-diting-skkk_0868fc7f.zip" DO not USE twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-diting-skkk.img.3.7.0 cause a HUGE disaster!!!
Hi, Could you upload [BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK50Ultra_v6.3_A12-diting-skkk_0868fc7f.zip, please? I can't find that TWRP. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Second user in my group have this problem , but after flash Xiaomi eu Rom 13.0.7. in fastboot mode, boot Rom, and go to recovery, TWRP is there. I don't know why is this happening. But almost every user have bad buffer size and after flashing fastboot Xiaomi eu Rom 13.0.7. TWRP is flash and it's fully working. How is this happening, is Xiaomi eu Rom flash TWRP? A lot of users reports this ,that after failed to boot into TWRP and get bed buffer size. Xiaomi eu fastboot Rom solve TWRP problem.

David S.:
Alrright, I'll let you know when the process is completed

Yeah! TWRP installed. The thing is, is in chinese! But I change language.

ONE OF THE CHAT.
BOOT / REC TWRP for some devices
For some devices there are different TWRPs available
1.) BOOT-TWRP -> fastboot boot twrp - boot TWRP only
2.) REC-TWRP -> fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img - install TWRP permanent
3.) BOOT-REC-TWRP -> you can use both fastboot commands -> see 1.) & 2.)
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/post-662483

# Error when booting in TWRP "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size"

I need help from you guys.
I am currently on a custom rom and want to go back to xiaomi.eu. What needs to be done to make everything go smoothly without EDL and other problems? Note: Before custom rom I was on xiaomi.eu.
Thank you all.

So, for upgrading Diting from 13.0.7 to 13.0.10 we need to install twrp by fastboot, which practically means wiping/erasing all data. What would one say about that?

Hi all, I've updated my Mi 10 Pro from stable 13.0.5.0. to the latest stable rom, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V13.0.6.0.SJACNXM_v13-12. All went well, but after the reboot it seems to get stuck at 'finishing system update' for more then 12 hours now. I can't use several mail clients and updating apps at Google Play Store isn't possible either.

Several resets, wipe dalvik and cache did not the trick unfortunately.

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Last edited:
Who said you need to wipe your phone to install a recovery?
This was so on vili A13. So I thought I should have to erase data. Then please point to right TWRP for my case since I noticed there is some confusion in this.
Thks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.