MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've got a problem with TWRP after boot with command: "fastboot boot twrp.img"

I used it to flash new 13.0.7 firmware but I assumed it was just a temporary solution and that TWRP recovery would not have been installed in my sistem.
Now, if I boot my phone in recovery mode, instead of original recovery I got TWRP recovery.
How can I remove it without losing data?

Thanks

I got google pay removing my credit card after every reboot, so I assume it's because of TWRP recovery installed.

By the way, I may be confused on which is the recovery that xiaomi.eu rom installs after first flash.. does it flash standard recovery or a TWRP recovery?

it's perfect to use miui .eu without having to install twrp.

it's bug free on redmi k50 pro.

I'm very grateful to the developers for that

Reactions: Krimson
Hello, I have the latest ROM from xiaomi.eu for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.

Yesterday I was looking for a smart lock to add a trusted bluetooth device, but this feature is not available. Why is it not included in the ROM?

Thanks a lot

It's sad but Xiaomi is blocking android Smart Lock feature of trusted device/trusted place/wifi.
The trusted bluetooth device can only be used with another Xiaomi device (watch / laptop / etc.).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-24-17-24-19-370_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-24-17-24-19-370_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Help....hi every One.
I'm on global MIUI 13 android 12.

Do i Need to download the script in fastboot mode and open It go have MIUI EU.

Hi, I've got a problem with TWRP after boot with command: "fastboot boot twrp.img"

I used it to flash new 13.0.7 firmware but I assumed it was just a temporary solution and that TWRP recovery would not have been installed in my sistem.
Now, if I boot my phone in recovery mode, instead of original recovery I got TWRP recovery.
How can I remove it without losing data?

Thanks
Xiaomi.eu firmware of Recovery type flashes the custom Recovery (TWRP), for your future use/for Xiaomi.eu future OTA updates

Reactions: Bozinsky
Help....hi every One.
I'm on global MIUI 13 android 12.

Do i Need to download the script in fastboot mode and open It go have MIUI EU.
Which script, where would you download?!

Please carefully read post #1. Find your device in the table and read the last column - to find if (the latest) Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM for your device is Fastboot or Recovery type

If Fastboot type, all scripts you need are in the zip you will download and instructions are also in the post #1

If Recovery type, scroll back and read similar questions and answers (unfortunately, complete/clear/proper instructions are still not in the post #1). Look eg to the post #5908, you will find a link to the guide for installing custom recovery and then Xiaomi.eu of the Recovery type

Upadte 12s Ultra from 13.0.10 to 13.0.11, the 5G signal and connection is back to normal now.

However, the 5G signal is still not as strong as 13.0.8.

Last edited:
The following MediaTek Dimensity devices are now supported thanks to the contributors of the Community-funded MediaTek Support Initiative:
- Xiaomi 12 Pro Dimensity (daumier)
- Redmi K50 Pro (matisse)
- Redmi K50 (rubens)
- Redmi Note 11T Pro/POCO X4 GT (xaga) / Redmi Note 11T+ Pro (xagapro) / Redmi K50i (xagain)

Please thank our patrons, without their support this would never have happened.

Note: Do understand that any future updates for these devices depend on the continuous support of the patrons. In simple words: more patrons - faster updates, less patrons - slower updates.
Glad to see MTK devices have EU rom now.

I just update K50 to EU ROM, cheers!!!!!!

Hello. First of all, I would like to thank your entire team for the work you do. I'm a Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse) user and I've only found one problem with the system you posted so far. When I reboot to install the Google Play System Update, the phone turns on and after a few seconds it restarts and deletes the update I installed. Is there any solution to this problem? If I can fix this problem, the system you posted really seems flawless.

Reactions: crok.bic
Hello, is there any way to disable absolute volume in MIUI 13 ? I checked everywhere including dev options but didn't find the wanted slider. Thanks!

Hello. First of all, I would like to thank your entire team for the work you do. I'm a Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse) user and I've only found one problem with the system you posted so far. When I reboot to install the Google Play System Update, the phone turns on and after a few seconds it restarts and deletes the update I installed. Is there any solution to this problem? If I can fix this problem, the system you posted really seems flawless.
We are aware of that issue, it's an old one, but we have no Global-only device to test that out unfortunately.
We have no further knowledge about this and logs didn't help with pinpointing the source of the boot failure.

Reactions: crok.bic
Status
Not open for further replies.