MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't magisk modules, i try to update xiaomi.eu rom 13.0.8 to 13.0.9.
Previous 13.0.8 was Fastboot rom, and it's flashed correctly. But the update 13.0.9 is TWRP rom, and this is a problem, he don't want to install anyway.
again and again .... it is not working is not helpful

did you read my HowTo ? Did you use another TWRP ? Did TWRP ask for PIN ? No details ... no answers ....Did you try to flash boot.img ? Did you read the TWRP log and saw some issues ?

again and again .... it is not working is not helpful

did you read my HowTo ? Did you use another TWRP ? Did TWRP ask for PIN ? No details ... no answers ....Did you try to flash boot.img ? Did you read the TWRP log and saw some issues ?
Read HowTo.
Use another TWRP.
TWRP do not ask for PIN (the phone haven't PIN)
Flash boot.img - is not helpful.
TWRP log do not have issues.
:(:mad::confused:

Hi i want to use fastboot method for mi 11. Can i upgrade to the newest version in fastboot? Im afraid of twrp i have ****ed up phone with twrp and i dont like it

Hi i want to use fastboot method for mi 11. Can i upgrade to the newest version in fastboot? Im afraid of twrp i have ****ed up phone with twrp and i dont like it
Fastboot or Recovery rom
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

if twrp or of is available no more fastboot roms

okay so i can only use the newer update with twrp. Im afraid to brick my device .. i killed my poco x3 pro when i flash from mi flashtool.. hard brick i dont want that to happen again.. can the same happen in twrp?

after installed miui it rom 13.0.5, i made a factory reset for return to eu 13.0.5, but at the start after wifi configuration, phone don't go on with the config
why?

Last edited:
do you have poco x3 pro? it work on your device? il already have widevine l1 available, don't know what is the problem, maybe a bug of rom
I got a Redmi Note 9 Pro, so I'm not the right person to tell you whether it's working. Your best bet would be posting on your device's subforum for more info. What I told you so far was more ROM specific stuff, sorry.

Hi guys, little bit of help needed please. First time using twrp I've only updated using fastboot method previously.
I booted to twrp and tried to install the lastest mi11 pro rom 13.0.13 I get this error message so I'm messing up somehow, can anyone help ?

updater process ended with error: 1
error installing zip file "MI11pro........"
updating partition details............
failed to mount '/system_root' no such file or directory
failed to mount '/system_ext' no such file or directory
failed to mount '/product' no such file or directory

Hi guys, little bit of help needed please. First time using twrp I've only updated using fastboot method previously.
I booted to twrp and tried to install the lastest mi11 pro rom 13.0.13 I get this error message so I'm messing up somehow, can anyone help ?

updater process ended with error: 1
error installing zip file "MI11pro........"
updating partition details............
failed to mount '/system_root' no such file or directory
failed to mount '/system_ext' no such file or directory
failed to mount '/product' no such file or directory
look here…

TWRP update shows ERROR: 1 / can not mount system ...
- this error can occur if you try the update with updater app or if you started TWRP manually
- Solution:
-> while you are in TWRP reboot your device in recovery mode
-> try to install the rom again
-> if it will fail, reboot in recovery again
-> or use "fastboot boot twrp.img" again
-> sometimes you need more then one try
-> if it will not work choose another twrp version

Reactions: vinpetrol
I am trying to have FDM and Newpipe downloading in the background while I am listening to music (MXPlayer) and browsing (Opera) but the apps start closing/crashing even when I have disabled battery optimization, I am on xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V13.0.2.0.SJWMIXM_v13-12, any sugestions ?

Hi!!!!!
Yesterday I install on mi RN 11 xiaomi.eu on stable version 13.0.8, and today I have an "update" on version 13.0.2, is good to "update"??? The "update" is OTA way, or need the computer????

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-06-16-52-16-461_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-06-16-52-16-461_com.android.updater.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2022-10-06-16-51-37-111_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-06-16-51-37-111_com.android.updater.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 139
i want to install stable version on xiaomi 11 lite ne 5g and i want to get ota updates. should i install fastboot rom or recovery? thanks in advance.

Hi! I'd like to flash the EU MIUI 13 stable ROM on my Poco X3 Pro. I have the bootloader sorted. My phone is currently on Android 12 (MIUI 13.0.5 Global).
Do I use TWRP or OrangeFox? Also, are there any changes with the firmware and radio frequency cell bands? using the phone in NA

Hi! I'd like to flash the EU MIUI 13 stable ROM on my Poco X3 Pro. I have the bootloader sorted. My phone is currently on Android 12 (MIUI 13.0.5 Global).
Do I use TWRP or OrangeFox? Also, are there any changes with the firmware and radio frequency cell bands? using the phone in NA
look here…

Can someone suggest me a program which let's my mi12x load to a certain point and not further? On my Samsung device I am using battery charger limit, but this does not work on this device. No clue why?

Status
Not open for further replies.