MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
After moving to MIUI 13 A12 on Poco X3 Pro I have troubles with mobile data. From time to time - it stops working and I have to turn mobile data off and on and then it works.

Anyone else's having this issue? Any solution?
the same happens to me. exactly as you reported. My device is new. Poco F4 GT (Ingres)

Hi, Please help.
On my Mi 11 I am coming back to Miui 13 stable from a Pixel based rom (Evolution X). It has the Pixel recovery on there.

When I try to flash TWRP I get an error:
fastboot.exe flash recovery twrp.img
Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 9.587s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed

I can boot into TWRP with fasboot boot twrp.img, but I can't figure out a way of getting the twrp.img on there to flash it from TWRP.

Suggestions please?

Thank you

Replying to my own comment here - I figured it out. I was using the wrong method and the wrong recovery. I needed to:
Fastboot boot into the A12 version of TWRP:
fastboot boot twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.0_A12-venus-skkk.img

Format Data from inside TWRP
Mount the USB-OTG and flash TWRP from inside TWRP
Coped the new rom via USB cable and flashed.
Wipe data/cache

Boot into MIUI successfully!

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
hi
I have mi 10 pro and stable 13.0.4. I was installed the 13.0.4 via fastboot. Now the 13.0.5 is recovery. How i upgrade? Can i upgrade via ota?

I am using now xiaomi.eu ROM 13.0.4 based on Android 12 on xiaomi mi 10 pro. Of course TWRP is not working and the update is impossible. The package is for twrp. Should I wait for the next fastboot update or somehow the update can be done?

Hello. tell me to an inexperienced person, I bought xiaomi mi 4 with firmware 13.0.4.0. CN. Will it be updated? Can I upgrade myself to 8? My mi apps are not updated. What kind of firmware is this, can I install something else?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2022-09-07 111444.png
    Снимок экрана 2022-09-07 111444.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 1662532885880.jpg
    1662532885880.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 1662532885884.jpg
    1662532885884.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Hi,
Since the last update I understood how to boot on recovery to flash the new rom...
But I really don't understand which file do I have to flash to install the new recovery, if it's possible on the MIX 4.
Thanks

Last edited:
Describe in words what I need to do. Is my firmware bad? or do I need to change it? Tell me, will my firmware be updated over the air?

Hello, I just updated 2 days ago MIUI 13 and I am having issues with WhatsApp, contacts are not displaying the name only numbers sometimes and the profile picture is is going back and forth all the times. I unistalled my WhatsApp and when I did that my phone restarted suddenly. I wanted to perform a factory reset from MIUI and is rebooting on orange fox all the time without doing the reset. How can I roll back to MIUI 12.5 or perform a factory reset. I am scared to do it from ofox recovery just wiping data. Can any of you help me? Thanks

Hello, I just updated 2 days ago MIUI 13 and I am having issues with WhatsApp, contacts are not displaying the name only numbers sometimes and the profile picture is is going back and forth all the times. I unistalled my WhatsApp and when I did that my phone restarted suddenly. I wanted to perform a factory reset from MIUI and is rebooting on orange fox all the time without doing the reset. How can I roll back to MIUI 12.5 or perform a factory reset. I am scared to do it from ofox recovery just wiping data. Can any of you help me? Thanks
There was the same problem, it was solved by the fact that after the purchase I reset it to factory settings.

Which firmware was updated? I now want to ask again, too, I was advised here.

Which firmware was updated? I now want to ask again, too, I was advised here.
I have joyeuse and I updated from MIUI 12.5 stable to MIUI 13.01via fastboot. The ROM was successfully updated via script "update" and all was okay except what'sapp. And factory reset as I said is not working at all from MIUI 13, It reboots on orange fox all the times wothout performing factory reset. I cannot get a fresh configuration and cofigure it again. So now I am stuck., cause Ican do the factory reset via orage fox (R11.1), but I am not sure If it will work. Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm quite new here and would like to understand how the versions work.
I have the POCOx3Pro and I see that it is not present in the latest weekly updates but it is present in the stable. Will it get more updates or will the latest version be the stable one?

But above all, the most important thing for me, will the security updates arrive even if I have the stable or to get them will another version be released?

Thanks in advance

This is for statistics and to help anyone with a POCO F3 running v13.0.6.0.

Just updated my POCO F3 to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.7.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12 successfully using [BOOT]3.6.2_12-RedmiK40-POCOF3-Mi11X_v6.0_A12-alioth-skkk.img. I read the last 30-35 pages to make sure I understood what to do (it's been a while since updating from a recovery rom). Learning from other users' experiences is invaluable. Following instructions from @gogocar62 and @katerpanne is mandatory! When these guys tell you something you should listen.

Copying the zip file to my phone took a few seconds. The installation took about 3 minutes. The reboot took a bout a minute.

I kept my PIN intact from excellent advice @katerpanne gave to several users, and I did not wipe Dalvik. No files lost, and everything seems to work, including SMS/MMS. I am located in Canada, in case anyone wants to know.

Many thanks to @ingbrzy , @Igor Eisberg and the rest of the team who continue to support this project that helps so many people around the world!

Note: I am not an expert on smartphones - just an old user.

Hi, what trwp is recommended for Mi10T lite and can i flash twrp directly install of first booting it? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.