MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.7.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12.zip is not in the same format as version 13.0.6.0. I mean the folders and files are arranged differently and there is no .bat file.
Before another flame war begins, you should read properly the last few pages about recovery ROMs and not ask any questions, because this particular question has been answered way too many times.

Good night.. Finally, I was able to update miui 12 to 13.. through some tips and information here on the site, installing the new TWRP on Redmi note 9s, update was successful..
Note: the battery drains a lot more with the new update. Has anyone noticed the same thing?
Would it be necessary to do a complete clean to install this new rom?
What twrp did you used to upgrade? Thank you

Just dirty flashed my Poco F3 with twrp 5.6 skkk,all went fine and flash took 234 sec.Thanks to all project staff,they are the best.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-26-00-04-09-784_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-26-00-04-09-784_com.android.settings.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 171
Just dirty flashed my Poco F3 with twrp 5.6 skkk,all went fine and flash took 234 sec.Thanks to all project staff,they are the best.
Hi I want to do the same thing and want to confirm that I have to flash twrp to proceed? I have only tried fastboot before that's why I'm asking. Thank you

Loaded the latest 13.0.7 for the Poco F3 no issues so far (i think), booted TWRP instead of flashing and it wasnt hard from there, already copied the rom prior to that point and it took just a few minutes, thanks for the update.

I still have the "update" notification under settings, no idea why that doesnt go away, i have tried deleting app data, cache, dalvik cache, nothing works.

Hi I want to do the same thing and want to confirm that I have to flash twrp to proceed? I have only tried fastboot before that's why I'm asking. Thank you
You can boot TWRP if you dont feel like flashing it, eventually you will need it for every update i guess, i only booted instead of flashing it.

Reactions: MrNobody
Loaded the latest 13.0.7 for the Poco F3 no issues so far (i think), booted TWRP instead of flashing and it wasnt hard from there, already copied the rom prior to that point and it took just a few minutes, thanks for the update.

I still have the "update" notification under settings, no idea why that doesnt go away, i have tried deleting app data, cache, dalvik cache, nothing works.
Any new big changes in new version?

Any new big changes in new version?
None that i could notice, but i have not used the phone much today, with this phone, Poco F3, i have not noticed anything real since moving from MIUI 12.0, 12.5 and 13.0 included very little changes, visual changes.

Pubg mobile lag it's fixed,experience is more smoother,fixed telegram videos problem and a little update to themes app.So no,not big changes but it's a good update with some fixed bugs.
Thanks for the feedback.
You know if data used already show in control center?

POCO F4 GT/K50G

Using the xiaomi.eu rom again after returning to Stock rom Global. The problem with the sim's network signal remains. At Global this does not happen. It's not a hardware problem.

I'm sorry I bought this device. Global devices have more custom firmware diversity. Poco X3 Pro is an example of a global device with many developers.

"xiaomi.eu_multi_INGRES_V13.0.11.0.SLJCNXM_v13-12.zip"

Attachments

• IMG_20220826_014714.jpg
    IMG_20220826_014714.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 147
@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg

MIUI default mail app doesn't work properly on POCO X3 PRO with hotmail/outlook account added.

it can receive email messages without issues, but it cannot send messages. they always end up in "unsent" folder.

if this can't be fixed, then it is better to remove this app in the future for this phone.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg

MIUI default mail app doesn't work properly on POCO X3 PRO with hotmail/outlook account added.

it can receive email messages without issues, but it cannot send messages. they always end up in "unsent" folder.

if this can't be fixed, then it is better to remove this app in the future for this phone.
Check outgoing server settings..

I've found twrp-3.6.2_12-v5.6_A12-vili-skkk.img for my MI11T Pro. If I install this, will it make any issues with Magisk? So far I was installing Magisk via patching the boot.img. After installing TWRP, will I be able to install Magisk directly?
If you install TWRP your root will be removed.Yes,after that you can flash magisk.zip(magisk.apk renamed) with TWRP without problems.

Reactions: katerpanne
in the new release for pocof3 13.0.7.0 after download and unpacked file with winrar don't see the windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat or update.bat
i've the stock bootloader. no twrp.
how can i update via fastboot without the file.bat?

Status
Not open for further replies.