MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so how do we prevent this annoying bug from happening? I get duplicated app icons on my mi 11 running the latest MIUI.eu 13.
Not only that but some icons will disappear (like the settings app is nowhere to be found)and my home screen gets messed up every time I reboot the phone.

Maybe you should reset the launcher app by deleting its data and stopping it.

You can do 2 things:1-if you can see your device in device manager as qualcomm 9008 device you can try to pay a telegram guy to remotely flash rom via edl mode.
2-send your device to a authorized Xiaomi service.You will have to pay 20-30€.
the computer doesnt detect the device

If the word "fastboot" is missing from the ROM name, it is a recovery ROM.

Example:
xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJUMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip = fastboot ROM
xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJUMIXM_v13-12.zip = recovery ROM

Last edited:
I want to flash it on my poco x3 pro but there is no scripts when I am unziping rom
1658081574681.png

Reactions: kopitaneskita
Alright so how do we prevent this annoying bug from happening? I get duplicated app icons on my mi 11 running the latest MIUI.eu 13.
Not only that but some icons will disappear (like the settings app is nowhere to be found)and my home screen gets messed up every time I reboot the phone.
Happened to me too in my mi 11 running latest stable rom.

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
miui eu for 11t pro very bad
I think the reason is because the global version
eea works great and has a great battery

Since TWRP is there for xm12 it would be nice to have a recovery rom.
I would be thankful and would buy u a beer

I use almost two or three months this EU stable ROM on my device, VILI , last couple weeks I noticed big battery draining fast.. I didn't install or add any new apps for month. It's a miracle if I get 5 hours of SOT. That's not so important how is much important to use device 2 days.. or day and a half... I can't find what drain my battery ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-18-16-29-52-124_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-18-16-29-52-124_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 163
It means the end of SW support (no more updates).

EOL = End-of-life

After the OEM EOL date:
- will not manufacture or sell your device.
- limit or terminate the development of firmware, software patches or updates.
- post-warranty hardware maintenance is still offered, but at a higher price and for a limited time

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Hey guys.

Running curently the global rom and google discover is messed up everytime the system switches from dark to light mode and vise versa.
See here an picture:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is this fixed in the EU rom?

thx
Can anyone running the EU rom + google discovery feed comment about this issue?

thx

Hi. I'm using the V13.0.12.0 on my Xiaomi mi 11 Ultra and have some issues with brightness in movies apps. Netflix, Amazon prime. Some movies are very dark and some dull, poor contrast. When you press the volume up or down button, the contrast changes for a second until the volume bar is on screen. YouTube HDR movies work perfectly. I have just problems on Netflix and Amazon. Wife has mi 11 pro on miui.eu weekly and has same problem. Haven't had that on my previous Xiaomi mi 10.

A question for Xiaomi EU Dev team, I'm not using from long time this rom (on mi10 as now I was okay on stock) and I don't know if has more features or not but what about replacing the Xiaomi package installer e use the Google version as for global rom? On Android auto Italian groups I see a very lot of people with strange problem to have working unofficial app on Android auto (fermata euro screen2auto ect) and at the end we discovered that the problem come from Cina based rom because it use a non compatible package installer. To fix they need to install the Google one and then will work. If there is no advance to use the Cina version can be easily replaced for all. (com.google.android.packageinstaller)

A question for Xiaomi EU Dev team, I'm not using from long time this rom (on mi10 as now I was okay on stock) and I don't know if has more features or not but what about replacing the Xiaomi package installer e use the Google version as for global rom? On Android auto Italian groups I see a very lot of people with strange problem to have working unofficial app on Android auto (fermata euro screen2auto ect) and at the end we discovered that the problem come from Cina based rom because it use a non compatible package installer. To fix they need to install the Google one and then will work. If there is no advance to use the Cina version can be easily replaced for all. (com.google.android.packageinstaller)
No idea what you're talking about and how Android Auto is related to the Package Installer. You'd have to explain this better. No plans or reasons to use Google Package Installer.

No idea what you're talking about and how Android Auto is related to the Package Installer. You'd have to explain this better. No plans or reasons to use Google Package Installer.
So, practically this unofficial app need to be installed "as from PlayStore" + the flag "android.intent.extra.NOT_UNKNOWN_SOURCE" this is done using app installer but this will not work with the Cina package installer. I was thinking they are aesthetically the same and so will have no impact but I discovered the Cina install Package have more features and is different from the global version and so ok as is it and how want to use that app on Android auto will install the global version and will fix this ""issue"". Just we are talking about android auto, there is a xioami bug where android auto wireless connection will stuck immediately on network connection change (example no network area and then internet come back) I don't know if is something can be fix but us or need for xioami fix (i sent a feedback about that through the official feedback features) but probably will be ignored

So, practically this unofficial app need to be installed "as from PlayStore" + the flag "android.intent.extra.NOT_UNKNOWN_SOURCE" this is done using app installer but this will not work with the Cina package installer. I was thinking they are aesthetically the same and so will have no impact but I discovered the Cina install Package have more features and is different from the global version and so ok as is it and how want to use that app on Android auto will install the global version and will fix this ""issue"". Just we are talking about android auto, there is a xioami bug where android auto wireless connection will stuck immediately on network connection change (example no network area and then internet come back) I don't know if is something can be fix but us or need for xioami fix (i sent a feedback about that through the official feedback features) but probably will be ignored
We don't have any influence on how Android Auto works or doesn't work though.
As for "installability" of some strange third-party apps, well, sketchy apps requiring sketchy permissions/flags would have to be installed using sketchy methods. The package installer we use is secure and does the job for all proper apps.

Reactions: fcaronte
HDR doesn't work on Mi 10 properly on the last version. The colors are washed out untill you change volume or Disable HW overlays, please fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.